BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 115

Well done, Steve!

Sorry to see your Reds smothered by Jose's Joyless Wonders (Hazard excepted); spoilt things a bit for me on the FF front too. Did you at least remember to bet on a Chelsea win? Collect any winnings?

Yes
A Tenner

I'll take Champ league qualifying
The title was a bit much to ask. I always fancied Man City to do it in the end

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th April 2014, 11:22 PM BST

The record Clique points score was broken

You've also smashed the thread record for 'smug' posts. Roy Castle will be along soon - to jam his trumpet up your f**kin' arse.

Laughing out loud

Ah come on Don
I had to have a little gloat here & there.
It's not in my nature, but I feel it's expected

I considered captaining Mata, but thought Suarez a better option. I was wrong to the tune of 9 points.

Quote: don rushmore @ 27th April 2014, 11:39 PM BST

You've also smashed the thread record for 'smug' posts. Roy Castle will be along soon - to jam his trumpet up your f**kin' arse.

It's ok Don my daughter has my trumpet at the moment but you can borrow it for that! I think I have points envy as I don't seem to be able to generate any!

Quote: Ben @ 28th April 2014, 9:40 AM BST

I considered captaining Mata, but thought Suarez a better option. I was wrong to the tune of 9 points.

Works out at 22 points more - but for the Coup D'Etat at OT, I would have gone with Mata too. Instead I fell under the spell of Mourinho's mind games, and bought/captained Sterling instead, and subbed Nasri to make room for him.

So when Shaggy overtakes me tonight after the Gunners annihilate the Magpies, and nice boy Ramsey grabs a hat-trick, or two, I'll be blaming Sir Alex, David Moyes, Jose, Giggsy and the class of '92, Stevie G and the groundsman who over-watered the Anfield pitch, Mike Ashley (for selling Cabaye and making NUFC rubbish), David Meyler for provoking Pardew into a headbutt, Mesut Özil for improving/inspiring Ramsey, and Daniel Levy for not having the sense to insist on Özil being part of the Bale deal.

I am, of course, utterly blameless in this travesty of injustice and woeful decision making. But I am the one who SUFFERS!

Quote: George Kaplan @ 28th April 2014, 12:39 PM BST

Works out at 22 points more - but for the Coup D'Etat at OT, I would have gone with Mata too. Instead I fell under the spell of Mourinho's mind games, and bought/captained Sterling instead, and subbed Nasri to make room for him.

So when Shaggy overtakes me tonight after the Gunners annihilate the Magpies, and nice boy Ramsey grabs a hat-trick, or two, I'll be blaming Sir Alex, David Moyes, Jose, Giggsy and the class of '92, Stevie G and the groundsman who over-watered the Anfield pitch, Mike Ashley (for selling Cabaye and making NUFC rubbish), David Meyler for provoking Pardew into a headbutt, Mesut Özil for improving/inspiring Ramsey, and Daniel Levy for not having the sense to insist on Özil being part of the Bale deal.

I am, of course, utterly blameless in this travesty of injustice and woeful decision making. But I am the one who SUFFERS!

And I think I just ran over your cat.

Quote: roscoff @ 28th April 2014, 12:42 PM BST

And I think I just ran over your cat.

Thanks for reminding me about Sunderland yesterday, and the fact they scored FOUR frigging goals and Adam Johnson was nowhere to be seen on any of them. Grrrrrrr!

Well Ramsay's not going to to score tonight by the look of it
He won't even get an assist Whistling nnocently

Quote: don rushmore @ 27th April 2014, 11:39 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I miss Georges pictures

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th April 2014, 8:40 PM BST

I miss Georges pictures

Laughing out loud

(blatant attempt to get Ben onside too) :D

Don, any thoughts/predictions on the Palace Liverpool game?

Will Palace keep it tight again, or can you see Liverpool getting a few goals? 0-2, like Palace v City maybe, or could Palace pull off a Chelsea? I'm genuinely unsure about this one - could go lots of ways - or do you have a strong feeling about it?

Huge congrats to Palace btw - magnificent achievement.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 29th April 2014, 9:03 PM BST

Ah'm gettin' a little stiffy already.