BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 111

Even though I have Lukaku I'm not sure I want him to score as I haven't captained him
I may prefer a Palace clean sheet

Hope that doesn't count as reverse Jinx it's not meant to be.

Aguero doesn't look like scoring does he?
(That was one)

:D

Come on Sunderland!
2 goals & Adam Johnson involved in neither.

Bugger
Nasri scored
I thought things were going ok

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th April 2014, 9:30 PM BST

Bugger Phew!
Nasri scored
I thought things were going ok up shit creek.

Left it late though and had me sweating - bought this GW and given the armband. :)

A draw there tonight is still unexpectedly good news for the Reds.

You know FFL has taken over when you are paying more attention to Splodges score than Man City's

I'd rather Liverpool win the League than myself winning the BCG Clique
I'd love it, Love it if Chelsea have a slip up this weekend.
And I don't have many Chelsea players in my FFL team

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th April 2014, 10:01 PM BST

You know FFL has taken over when you are paying more attention to Splodges score than Man City's

Surely you can relax now, Steve?

Quote: Ben @ 16th April 2014, 6:05 PM BST

I put Silva in at the weekend and he got me 10 points. I had him earlier on in the season for a weeks, but he was less than sparkling then. He has entered a good period of for now though.

Sorry Ben, for not including you in the summary - I checked Ross, but I didn't remember you having Silva.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 16th April 2014, 1:44 PM BST

Steve "Streaker" Sunshine -

He may not recognize Ron Vlaar
But he's got a good eye for Silvar.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th April 2014, 8:26 PM BST

Even though I have Lukaku I'm not sure I want him to score as I haven't captained him

Masterstroke captaining Suarez this week. Nothing from Lukaku and Touré off injured. This was the week to gain serious points on you all. Shame Suarez earned the same with one assist and yellow card as Lukaku playing twice and getting his bus fare home.

I was right about Aguero being a wet fart in a briefly tenting pant as well. For all the good it's done me.

In truth Suarez should have got two assists as he was fouled by Kompany, and of course Sturridge should have passed him that ball. Still in the real world Sunderland have done the business for Liverpool.

*welcomes Shaggy to the BSC mini-league*

And Gerry to the top 6

Quote: Badge @ 17th April 2014, 9:49 AM BST

;) Wave

But not for long...

My midfield was rather decimated by injuries, but I've managed to work Suarez back in for the rest of the season.

Quote: Badge @ 17th April 2014, 9:49 AM BST

As long as we can call it a mini-clique, I'm honoured.

If it wasn't for Puncheon I'd be in serious serious meltdown. Even more than a meltdown than I've had since Christmas. And now Gerry and Ben are hunting me down. I've got a permanent crick in my neck!

I remember when it was a Fozzie 1 -2 at the top
Whatever happened to those days Roscoff.

Roscoff did a Sven and got distracted by various blondes.