BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 112

Anyone else forget to pick their team because of the bank holiday? :) bought Ericsson and he's on the bench...

Oh this is good news for Roscoff, Ben and me in The War For Four.

I've somehow ended up with five players in the Everton v Man U game though (well four and a half with Januzaj), so it could all go spectacularly wrong for The Teke Over this week.

Sturridge won't play, so I'll get Terry subbed on, which is what I would have done. Perhaps Mirallas won't play either and I'll get Erikson, but all in all...

Has Rob H just given up & gone to the big Chappers in the sky?

Did anyone have Sterling?
I don't see him in Godot's team anymore

Only Ben & Alf have Sterling (18pts inc. bonus). In hindsight :) seems like an obvious move to have brought him in this week, with Sturridge out and Liverpool's high-scoring record against Norwich, but none of us did.

Congrats to the Reds btw. :D

Sterling has been my saviour. I think he did fairly well last weekend too. Hopefully Hodgson will notice.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th April 2014, 2:05 PM BST

Did anyone have Sterling?
I don't see him in Godot's team anymore

I had him for most of the season. Sold him two weeks and three goals ago. :(

I shot up the rankings to 5th yesterday, but suspect Gerry will overtake me again tonight as he has 3 City players oppposed to my 1.

Gerry's off to a flyer.

Apart from Zabaleta's clean sheet going for a burton

Tim, or Richard?

Burton Ernie

:D

Silva injured; Agüero looked like he got a *knock* too (is that a medical term btw?) Fairly lacklustre game. Thought Nasri strolled around majestically; almost had the perfect goal for OBP - cross from Zabaleta to Nasri in great position to score, but Baggy defender intercepted.

I'm hoping Aguero was just precautionary, he never seems to play the full 90 these days anyway.

Speaking of the war for four
I've just seen Gerry's overall rank from the last two seasons
2011/12 962nd
2012/13 710th.
Incredible!
I doubt that will be bettered

His record points score on the other hand, might just be reachable.

I've got nearly 300 points more at present than I got last season. A marked improvement and a nice two fingers up to that tosser Gerry who suggested that Shaggy was a better manager than I.