BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 107

Ramsey back tomorrow. Bet he scores.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 5th April 2014, 5:44 PM BST

F**kbollocks. Just brought Rodriguez in at a cost of 4 points and now he's out for the season probably.

Have you slipped your trolley? Why sign Rodriguez the week he plays Man City away?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 5th April 2014, 5:23 PM BST

Hazard will come on in the 93rd minute as Mourinho tries to waste time to protect his 1-0 lead.

59th minute so could've been worse. Unlucky that Lampard was on the pitch.

On a related note I do think you got what you asked for by captaining Hazard. You're a betting man - how come you can't see it makes much more sense to captain Suarez?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 5th April 2014, 7:29 PM BST

59th minute so could've been worse. Unlucky that Lampard was on the pitch.

On a related note I do think you got what you asked for by captaining Hazard. You're a betting man - how come you can't see it makes much more sense to captain Suarez?

I'm chasing my mate who's about 40 points clear of me. I knew he'd captain Suarez so I thought I'd take a bit of a punt, with hilarious consequences :)

Okay, fair enough. Is that the guy you trounced last season?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 5th April 2014, 7:34 PM BST

Okay, fair enough. Is that the guy you trounced last season?

Aye, that's the one, the one who quit the league because he was getting a tonking. That remains the highlight of my career :)

12pts for Lukaku today. Lovely. And a nice double doodah, against Sunderland/Palace, next week.

It only says 9 points, how can you tell it's going to be 12?

Go to fixtures and click on 'detailed stats'. Then look under BPS. Highest number gets 3 bonus pts.

Click on Everton 3 - 0 Arsenal to begin with.

Excellent

I only posted about Lukaku to get 'double doodah' into the BCG lexicon.

Laughing out loud

Don continues to grease it. I know just how Wenger feels stuck behind Steve, Splodge and Shelly Winters.

And I was contemplating ditching Gerrard for Hazard before this week.
Phew.

Sorry, Steve and Don. And You've managed to get points out of Silva. I was wrong about Ramsay.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 6th April 2014, 6:00 PM BST

And I was contemplating ditching Gerrard for Hazard before this week.
Phew.

Gerrard's only one yellow away from a two match ban, it could have been ugly today, instead of beautiful.