BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 103

Yeah, hope he's okay. Kidneys is a bad place to get injured. More important than my points.

Last season you'd have sold a kidney to get past Percival Marsh
You've lost your edge

Only kidding
Hope he's ok

It's become a re-run of last season's run-in, with you as Gerry - unreachable, Splodge as Percival Marsh and me trying to get in front of Don for third.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 27th March 2014, 1:16 AM GMT

Splodge as Percival Marsh

Steady on there, Godot. Splodge isn't as big an arrogant c**t as Percival.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 27th March 2014, 1:16 AM GMT

It's become a re-run of last season's run-in, with you as Gerry - unreachable.

I have to agree that Steve has now won the league. I did try to record a concession speech, but it mostly consisted of me repeating 'Steve Sunshine is an absolute nonce'.

So, yeah, congratulations.

Can we stop the league at Christmas next year please?

I really wanted to catch Steve up, so I could take things to a 'Helicopter Sunday', but he's just been too good.

You might as well just play the kids now Steve. And Bendtner.

Now my target is to finish 33 points ahead of Godot, so he can't claim a moral/wildcard mishap victory over me.

I don't know what Percival Marsh is, so I'm not going to ask.

There's still excitement in the BCG mini-league at the bottom. George is threatening to break free and drag Shaggy down. And I'm still fearful of multiple Nolan hat tricks lifting Chappers from the bottom.

Quote: Splodge @ 27th March 2014, 3:01 PM GMT

Now my target is to finish 33 points ahead of Godot, so he can't claim a moral/wildcard mishap victory over me.

You've got me down pat. :D

There is a slight logical flaw in the +32 though.
But I'm not going to point it out unless Godot get's within 31 of my score

Go on, you know you want to.

Since I'm in an unusually charitable mood, I'd like to point out that within the confines of his ruthlessly strict (and pointless) selection policy, Badge has fielded a very skilfully chosen double gameweek team. Impressed.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 27th March 2014, 11:36 PM GMT

Since I'm in an unusually charitable mood, I'd like to point out that within the confines of his ruthlessly strict (and pointless) selection policy, Badge has fielded a very skilfully chosen double gameweek team. Impressed.

He was bound to do well with a forward line of Burridge Cuarez & Grooney

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 27th March 2014, 11:36 PM GMT

Go on, you know you want to.

Well we can't just add on 32 points at the end, as you did have the benefit of the transfers made, despite the cost.
The points loss in real terms is not so easy to quantify
Or something like that anyway

You can have 30 points

Yeah I contemplated wasting the card I thought I'd played and getting everyone to just add 32 points on to my score every week, but I realised that would make you all dislike me even more than you normal.

I started to work out the difference and it was more than 32points, because when I played the WC again I changed the players for the sake of it and threw out Lallana and Manone and others who were doing well.

It doesn't matter really to be honest - I wouldn't be much further up the table - probably one place. I won't be doing it again though!

Yeah you had to use your actual wildcard the week after.
So there wasn't really much advantage.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 28th March 2014, 1:34 AM GMT

but I realised that would make you all dislike me even more than you normal.

Surely this is not possible.