BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 104

Quote: Badge @ 27th March 2014, 4:35 PM GMT

There's still excitement in the BCG mini-league at the bottom. George is threatening to break free and drag Shaggy down.

Shhhhhhhhh! I was trying to creep up on The Shagmeister and now you've blown it for me. He's only gone and activated his Wildcard! I just hope for his sake that the old Wildcard Jinx doesn't strike him too hard this weekend. Whistling nnocently

What is it with Chelsea and ball boys?

Palace have beaten Chelsea! Cost me loads of points but I don't give a f**k. Excellent.

Yup
It was the week to get Azpilcuetta in
And to get rid of De Guzman haha

Well done the Palace
They're Don's team aren't they? I bet he's well chuffed

I've got Ward sitting on my bench with 12 points the git. Still a pleasing result though :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th March 2014, 7:51 PM GMT

Don, we picked a great time to buy Adam Johnson. Started the last 8 PL games, but dropped for tonight's game at Anfield. Thanks, Gus!

Gave him the tin tack and bought Mutch, who scored. AJ's a decent player but dough was needed to strengthen elsewhere.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th March 2014, 5:11 PM GMT

Well done the Palace
They're Don's team aren't they? I bet he's well chuffed

Palace born and bred. You support your local team. End of. Makes me laugh, all these southern ponces ringing up radio stations to complain about 'their' club, Man Utd.

Quote: don rushmore @ 29th March 2014, 7:51 PM GMT

Gave him the tin tack and bought Mutch, who scored.

I had Mutch as my super sub, early in the season - classy player.

Congrats on Palace! Had Julian between the sticks, so made it sweeter. One of several risks I took today - kept Zabaleta & Kolarov on the bench + last minute reprieve for Jazza/Mazza (Mata); I'd packed his bags after his recent Soldado-like form and tumbling value, but decided to give him one final game to *prove* himself.

Talking of gambles, kudos to Shaggy for captaining Lallana; I had him in his fallow period, just after his England debut, and captained him then, getting diddly squat. Very restrained Wildcard use too by FCFC - 3 changes! That's less than Steve's weekly average. ;)

Wouldn't you know it! Am playing FCFC in this week's H2H. Don is playing Splodge.

I'm above the average score this week, but still not great. I just hope Sturridge can do some good business today.

I know how he feels.

Shakira Shakira

Much enjoy

I thought it was a bit of a bollocks week for me, but then I noticed I'd gained some ground on Godot. Made my bloody week.

I was going to say that there's still a game to go, but Godot's benched Nolan.

He also has a player called Wes Hoolahan
Who is obviously an Irish New York Cop who never plays by the rules & doesn't care who knows it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th March 2014, 9:35 PM BST

He also has a player called Wes Hoolahan
Who is obviously an Irish New York Cop who never plays by the rules & doesn't care who knows it.

:D

Looking at the table today (with one last game tonight and subs still to factor in), there are some pretty big gaps between places, and only two spots where there's a gap of less than 25pts.

3rd and 4th - 18pt gap between Don and Godot.

5th and 6th - 4pts between Ben and Ross.

Shaggy has sprinted away from me into the distance.

6 more Gameweeks after this. For some of us it's going to take a miracle (aka psychic powers when captaining) to climb even one place, or am I being unduly fatalistic? Is that similar to previous campaigns?

I'm busy climbing my way to the bottom. I couldn't pick a boogie out of my nose at the moment!