Goodnight Sweetheart

Right, I dont find it funny in the slightest.
My man is sitting here right now watching it. I havent heard him laugh yet, but he loves it. He has moved the chair close to the TV. Will he laugh or wont he.
The idea is good. No doubt about it. IT AINT FUNNY THOUGH!!!!!!

Views Please.

Wasn't the woman in it quite attractive?

The power those guys had behind that sitcom idea... it kills me thinking how they bast***ised it... such a strong concept with millions of ideas in the waiting... and what did they do... NADDA...NUTHINK... though he did have an affair... WOW-WE-GUM-Drops... and he owned a shop just like MR BENNS in that cartoon of yester-years...i'd kill for that kind of idea

I thought it was quite good - actually!

The best thing Nick L did after Only Fools.

I admit that I did watch it... but i wanted so much more... I don't mean in a back to the future kinda way... just something else.. I wasn't waiting for any old historical people to appear or the aliens to invade... it just kinda ley me down... i know Noel Coward entered the scene... but i wanted my tv cake and eat it... but i did watch it and was ok... though if i'd got the rights... he he were the monkeys and i'll monkey around... well i'd change it a tad lets say

I watched it and sometimes catch the repeats. It's not great by a long shot, but it's something to stare at.

Yep I agree its not too funny but then again I like it I used to watch it when I was younger so I like it from then. Nick L was good in After You've Gone which I thought was quite good.

I remember watching it when i was young and thought it was great. Now i watch it i don't really find it funny. I don't really think it's aged that well.

Right so what is its pull?
I stared at my man who loves it & he did not laugh once. This is everytime he watches it.
Is it the slight sci-fi aspect?

Yes - and his 2 wives. He's thinking what it must be like to have 2 and then he's probably got more than a handful with one - so to speak.

But David it aint funny.

Why not have it as a drama without the canned laughter shit.

It's amusing!

I'm saying that's probably why your old man watches it.

Is the Dervla Kirwan or Liz Carling series?

Have you had a good laugh at it David.
I would call it entertaining. But that is just my opinion.

What the f*ck else do you want from a sitcom then? F**king stitches every 5 minutes?

LOL!!!!!
NO not stitches. A giggle or even a (pfff) will f**king suffice.