So is Fort William!

True.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 4 2013, 7:17 PM BST

Are you bisexual swingers?

You'd have to ask Ben

;)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 3 2013, 9:09 PM BST

Go Andy!

Don't take your eye of the ball in the Semi.

Yeah, just watched the match between him and Janowicz, so pleased that Murray has got into the Wimbledon final. Here's hoping he can go all the way and get his first Wimbledon win.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly!"

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 5 2013, 9:52 PM BST

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly!"

Woo hoo! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Scotland

Naughty, naughty.

Cameron looks like he has no teeth.

Quote: pio231 @ July 7 2013, 6:20 PM BST
Naughty, naughty.

Made himself look an idiot in my opinion.

It's not his fault he's got no teeth.

Quote: zooo @ July 7 2013, 8:03 PM BST

It's not his fault he's got no teeth.

Everything his fault, he is the reason I forgot to buy chocolate hobnobs! Angry

I once had a highland fling, I still can't tie my left shoelace without assistance :O

I like Scotland, like many other Brits. Not really bothered if they leave us or not as it's their choice but I do think Salmond is selling them a load of rosy idealistic tosh tbh without mentioning the harsh realities of life without all the 300 year old ties and advantages of a very strong union.

You'd be better giving it a trial run, say for five years with the option of deciding to carry on or come back in. Scotland England Wales

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 13th September 2014, 9:44 PM BST

the harsh realities of life without all the 300 year old ties and advantages of a very strong union.

The Scots signed up to the Act of Union in order to gain access to the markets in English conquests abroad. Once the decision was taken to turn our backs on the Commonwealth and throw in our lot with Europe, the break up of the Union probably became inevitable.

Good idea but it's not allowed. If we decide on Independence, there's no going back. That's why it's so scary.