The Scotland Thread Page 12

That's OK, let's move onto Israel Palestine
And why the Israelis should stop being nancies and use atom bombs

Though seriously friends shouldn't fall out over politics
Politics is just lying arseholes in suits generally

I heard a lot of the trouble makers on the streets where rangers fans ( for obvious reasons they would want the NO vote )

So it's just a case of 'moronic bigoted nobhead soccer hooligans scrapping' shocker

Ignore em'

Probably doesn't help that Rangers are a total laughing stock now as well!

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st September 2014, 2:36 PM BST

I heard a lot of the trouble makers on the streets where rangers fans ( for obvious reasons they would want the NO vote )

So it's just a case of 'moronic bigoted nobhead soccer hooligans scrapping' shocker

Ignore em'

Probably doesn't help that Rangers are a total laughing stock now as well!

Apparently there were a lot from the Orange Lodge involved in the trouble - there's a surprise. Now I need to stop talking about this. :$

30th November - Hoots!! Scotland

With yet another Punch cartoon on Aberdonians and wondering if this was a pre-war peculiarity our reporter was sent out to research the subject further and found this on Yahoo:-

Why are most Aberdonians so rude?

Glaswegians are much more friendly. I've lived in Aberdeen now for 15 years but am originally from Glasgow. I had to move up here 'cos of my work. I find Aberdeen people (not all of them, but most of them) very snappy, rude and are totally lacking in manners. I was in Glasgow at the weekend there and noticed a huge difference with the people down there compared to up here. Nobody will even hold a door open for you here, and when you speak they look at you as if you're from another planet. Anyone else experienced this?

Nothing wrong with Aberdonian. It's just that Glaswegians are perfect specimens of friendliness and kindness. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Yes, always willing to give you a kiss :)