The Scotland Thread Page 10

The whole thing was rigged anyway

It was all just one big pantomime

It was always going to be NO - whatever people voted was irrelevant

Do you honestly think the establishment would let Scotland just leave the uk?

Never going to happen , never ever will happen

Is there a passport available to your world Lofty?

Lofty how was it rigged there were international observers from across the road, the no's one by half a million votes. Half the invigilators would have been yes voters, the only person who complained was one grumpy Russian with some vague remarks that went nowhere.
Of course some people cheated, it happens in every election.

And then I think go on Lofty, lets have your ridiculous, bullshit paranoia answer.

Come on then

There was frigging in the rigging!

"It's not the votes that count,
it's who counts the votes."
-- Josef Stalin --

http://youtu.be/LbJif7vISQg

I think you will find Stalin was Russian and is dead Lofty. Presumably though you gave him an entry visa and seek his advice on matters political?

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th September 2014, 9:56 PM BST

"It's not the votes that count,
it's who counts the votes."
-- Josef Stalin --

In answer to your first question, a collection of council officials and volunteers from across Scotland [and no way to tell who were yes or nos]. Invigilated by international observers from across the globe and the press. So we're talking about a conspiracy including the whole world [sorry you werent invited]

Secondly I've seen that rather manky bit of video, showing paper shuffling and 2 pieces of paper on the wrong table.

Now answer my question, how did they magic away 500,000 pieces of paper in a couple of hours, in full view of the world.

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th September 2014, 9:56 PM BST

Is he under some kind of sedation?

Margot MacDonald, former deputy leader of the Scottish National Party, wrote to the boss of MI5, Andrew Parker asking for an assurance that MI5 spies would not interfere in the referendum on independence for Scotland.

Margot MacDonald is now dead.

Of course it's nowt new, the 1979 devolution referendum was a fix too

One Tory councillor boasted at the time that he voted NO six times !

Shit Lofty you have only gone and said it now. Best close your borders. Spies spy everywhere you know!

Ah they don't scare me!

A large X doesn't always mean a vote you know. Just saying!

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th September 2014, 10:33 PM BST

Margot MacDonald, former deputy leader of the Scottish National Party, wrote to the boss of MI5, Andrew Parker asking for an assurance that MI5 spies would not interfere in the referendum on independence for Scotland.

Margot MacDonald is now dead.

Of course it's nowt new, the 1979 devolution referendum was a fix too

One Tory councillor boasted at the time that he voted NO six times !

Ok Lofty 3 things

1 Margot McDonald had chronic Parkinsons and was dying, so much so she was trying to pass bills on assisted suicide in 2008

2 Which makes your remakrs idiotic and offensive.

3 You still haven't answered my question, where did 500,000 pieces of paper go.

Lord Gordon Brown had them perforated for his personal use Sootyj!