The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 9

I do wish they wouldn't take so long.
I may watch the rest of Would I Lie to You while Baghdatis wins this set.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 30 2012, 8:53 PM BST

I do wish they wouldn't take so long.
I may watch the rest of Would I Lie to You while Baghdatis wins this set.

Lucky you, I have to endure Harry Potter.

Keep tennis to the sports channels.

Death to tennis!

(I've finished now, carry on...)

Sharapova knocked out by thumping German who whacks the ball harder and makes no noise at all. She also smiles a lot more than the Russian ace and I don't think Sharapova liked that either. She's very sexy too and I think she's maybe the next big star in women's tennis. A lovely mover, I certainly wouldn't mind being bullied between the frau's well formed thighs. :S That's one for you femininies out there. Can't remember her name either. :) My tip for this year's title.

Will they ever finish this year's Wimbledon? The ten day forecast has rain every day.

Tennis is so dull. Like golfists, tennisers take themselves sooooo seriously. Bunch of dullards, mostly.

When they do try 'humour' it's painful.

Man in crowd: Steffi, will you marry me?

Steffi Graf: How much money do you have?

Ha ha ha ha.

:|

Quote: Badge @ July 3 2012, 10:39 AM BST

Will they ever finish this year's Wimbledon? The ten day forecast has rain every day.

It's Saint Cliff's fault, he makes a deal with God for rain during Wimbledon so we mention him in between Christmases

:D Love the idea of ST. Cliffs day! when should we have it? June when Wimbledon's on?

ps Have asked where Kipper is- now know- perving over women tennis players!

Hilariously stupid! They've just switched tennis coverage to BBC1 from BBC2, at the precise moment when they've gone off for rain.

Woooooo

Go Andy

Only Wilfrid between him and the final now

Easy

I know you want to see your kids do well but I often wonder if Mummy's boy Murray ecer gets embarrassed by her omni-presence.

He's only gone and won it!

Still can't raise a smile though, the miserable f**k.

Yes!!!

Thought he was going to blow it there

Ps anybody else shout 'new balls please?' when Tsonga copped one right in the knackers!!?

Well done Andy Wave

Laughing out loud Have to admit to it yes, what a gift. Even the commentator couldn't resist and made MacEnroe laugh. >_< :S