The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 8

Top Tip in Viz . . .

Pretend you are Andy Murray by taking your mother and girlfriend to work with you.

Sounds like Federer & Djkovic (sp)
Are in one helluva match.

Enjoying listening to the miserable Scot probably losing!

:D

Nadal on the verge of defeat here, incredible scenes :O

Have they said when Mock The Week will be on? :D

Sunday night, poor Gary Delaney :)

Cheers! :D

Stupid tennis, mucking up the TV. *grumble*

Sharapova back to her old ways then, playing fairly loosely and being outplayed, but clawing her way back thru shere aggression and loud grunting, all served up with the most evil stares at her opponent who dares to stand in her way of glory and rightful fame. She's the most openly grasping and ambitious player I've ever seen, and with the females, that is saying something! It's almost admirable the way she doesn't hide it but overall I think she's pretty awful.

Will Federer go out as well?

Quote: zooo @ June 28 2012, 10:01 PM BST

Stupid tennis, mucking up the TV. *grumble*

I feel the same.

Quote: Booo @ June 29 2012, 9:05 PM BST

I feel the same.

Me too. I had a busy night planned watching New Tricks. If tennis was any good we'd watch it more than two weeks a year.

Bastards.

Could everyone involved with tennis and/or the BBC f**k off and die please?

Thanks.

How did I know that this wasn't going to be a post about the game currently playing.

*Sighs Rolling eyes

Take it to the all in one I'm missing a programme I've probably got on DVD anyway thread :P :D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 30 2012, 8:34 PM BST

How did I know that this wasn't going to be a post about the game currently playing.

*Sighs Rolling eyes

Take it to the all in one I'm missing a programme I've probably got on DVD anyway thread :P :D

Thought you'd rather watch the Lotto?