General, General Thread Page 2,503

Old ladies' pain pills.
My nan gave me half a one of hers once for toothache and it was awesome.

If you have no handy old ladies though, I can't help you. :( I think they are made of steel.

A trip to the dentist.

Otherwise oil of cloves on the sore bit if you can stand the taste.

THey all do pretty much the same job.

Quote: zooo @ August 11 2012, 6:36 PM BST

Old ladies' pain pills.

If you have no handy old ladies though, I can't help you. :( I think they are made of steel.

What funky shit is your nan on?

Ha!

Seriously, I don't give a badger's arse if no one likes them but I don't ask for opinions, good or bad, I just dislike it when people point obvious markings be they natural or added on as something that defines a person.

Edit: this was in reply to sooty but I type too slow and now it doesn't flow now.

Joyce, Paramol helped but in the end only the dentist could sort it out.

Quote: Joyce @ August 11 2012, 6:33 PM BST

What is the absolute best painkiller for toothache? I've tried everything and I'm just about to start crying.

Sympathies, I have been suffering too. I have been taking paracetamol every four hours interspersed with ibuprofen every other four hours and using 'Orajel' when it gets unbearable. All washed down with Carlsberg Special Brew.

Quote: zooo @ August 11 2012, 6:36 PM BST

Old ladies' pain pills.

I can't say I've met any old ladies made of steel...so I don't think I'll be able to get those pills. Would it be lumps of coal?...my nan was always using coal for things...fires mostly, but...um.

Okay...I'll see how it goes. <crying now btw>

Paramol is good but expensive, problem is it only lasts for a few hours.

Quote: Nicky Liar @ August 11 2012, 6:41 PM BST

Sympathies, I have been suffering too. I have been taking paracetamol every four hours interspersed with ibuprofen every other four hours and using 'Orajel' when it gets unbearable. All washed down with Carlsberg Special Brew.

Yeah, I've done the paracetamol and nurofen etc. I've been on the co-codamol today, plus lager and lime last night. I tried my daughter's dentinox...that was nice. I'm about to have fish and chips. I don't expect to be able to eat it though.

Emergency toothache? No Dentist available?

Hospital > A&E > Orthodontics.

Quote: Booo @ August 11 2012, 6:37 PM BST

Ha!

Seriously, I don't give a badger's arse if no one likes them but I don't ask for opinions, good or bad, I just dislike it when people point obvious markings be they natural or added on as something that defines a person.

Edit: this was in reply to sooty but I type too slow and now it doesn't flow now.

Joyce, Paramol helped but in the end only the dentist could sort it out.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2012, 6:45 PM BST

Your point?

Oh I dunno Charles Mansons self inflicted tat is a good way of being warned of him.

Quote: Booo @ August 11 2012, 6:49 PM BST

Your point?

Manson was a martyr to toothache

Well done on posting the least Manson looking pic of Manson you could possibly have found.

When he looks like Manson you cna't see the swastika clearly

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2012, 6:50 PM BST

Oh I dunno Charles Mansons self inflicted tat is a good way of being warned of him.

I think he was a mentalist well before doing that. It doesn't define him.