General, General Thread Page 2,504

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2012, 6:52 PM BST

When he looks like Manson you cna't see the swastika clearly

Ah, fair dos.

Quote: Booo @ August 11 2012, 6:37 PM BST

Joyce, Paramol helped but in the end only the dentist could sort it out.

Looks like I'll be getting me some Paramol then. The orthodontist did this to me, so I doubt she'll be helping me out. Long story...got a brace top and bottom and feeling like I've been kicked in the face by a donkey right now. There are chains and everything wound round my teeth. I've been sat with an ice-cream lolly wedged between my jaws for the last half an hour. I would go to bed early and sob into my pillow, but the pressure it would place on my gob would be horrific! God I'm moaning today.

Charles Manson...the guy is indeed a mentalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZWpqtNi4

You should go back to her then, if you can.

Sorry it's that bad. Console

Well...I probably will next week. I have to rely on lifts. I'm not allowed to drive (or fly a plane) another long story. Sigh...well...I'm going to have a cup of tea and then go to bed...to sulk until morning.

Hehe.

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2012, 11:14 PM BST

Hehe.

That's a bit creepy.

I find it rather amusing!

I love that picture, zooo! Ha!

A JCB is clearing out the garden next door to ours. Ripping all the grass and bushes and all sorts up. I hope they leave the nice apple tree alone, it's all covered with big red apples. :(
Hate people who knock down healthy, mature trees. Is flipping sacrilege.

That would be a travesty to uproot a healthy apple tree, unless they are planning to replant it somewhere else but don't know if that would be possible.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 14 2012, 11:40 AM BST

That would be a travesty to uproot a healthy apple tree, unless they are planning to replant it somewhere else but don't know if that would be possible.

If it any sort of size - no.
Plus it's fruiting so not a particularly good time.

I managed to dig up and re-plant a 12ft high walnut tree, though, and that's meant to be impossible.

Thought so, and I know you should always wait until the growing season is over, so I think zooo may have to get in there and chain yourself herself to it pronto.

Ha, tempting! It's right on the edge of their garden and not in the way of the new building that's about to happen, so I'm hoping he leaves it alone. Fingers crossed.

Quote: zooo @ August 14 2012, 11:57 AM BST

Ha, tempting! It's right on the edge of their garden and not in the way of the new building that's about to happen, so I'm hoping he leaves it alone. Fingers crossed.

Grab/Scrump as many Apples as you can now.

I have a vague recall that if they overhang your fence you need to notify, but they can't refuse permission.

Hee. Might do that actually.