Things that piss you off Page 1,575

The deep blue water you get from flushing a bog with one of those block things around the rim. The problem is, how can you be sure if you've left anything in the bowl? And more to the point, what if there's something lurking there from the last user?

When you can't get the last bit to come out of the sauce/salad cream bottle no matter how much you shake it

GET THE FUCK OUT YA BASTAAAAAAARD

Lofty, that's a rant worthy of a Glaswegian.

Quote: keewik @ 12th February 2015, 11:51 PM GMT

Lofty, that's a rant worthy of a Glaswegian kiss

not sure if that's romantic or not

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th February 2015, 9:01 PM GMT

When you can't get the last bit to come out of the sauce/salad cream bottle no matter how much you shake it

Try putting a tiny bit of warm water in it and give it another shake

Quote: reds @ 13th February 2015, 12:42 PM GMT

Also works for gonorrhoea.

Queues ..........................

No matter what one I get in (usually the shortest!) , you can guarantee that one, no matter what, will be the one with "a problem"

Filling station, with shop nowadays!!

The person in front at the pump will not only be paying for their petrol but start browsing for groceries in the shop and then when they finally get back in their car decide to sort their receipts out or clean their windscreen or adjust the seat or adjust their kids or adjust their underwear or adjust...........................just f**king drive off will you!!! And let someone else get some fuel.

Supermarkets.

Everything is flowing nicely in the queue I am in (usually the shortest one again that I have opted for), until up front at the till there's a query on the price of one of their items or they've forgotten something and dash off to get it or the vouchers they have tended don't match the goods and a debate ensues or they decide to empty their purse/wallet/pocket of all their small change to pay with or they discuss the weather or their kids or their neighbour's kids or their kid's kids........... For f**k's sake, will you piss off!

People who give it large, usually in the pub about how crap things are in this country-Taxes/Council/Government/Foreigners/Kids/Lack of manners(delete as applicable), ending with "someone should do something about it". They are not prepared to get off their arse themselves to do anything!!! BUT!! These jokers will go thru hell and high water and spend hundreds of pounds per year watching some crummy football team and scream blue murder about any injustice perpetrated to their chosen club. Some of these half wits seem to care more for these crummy football teams than their families. Get your priorities in order.

Where's your cool man avatar gone paulted?

Afterthought - what was it?

Quote: reds @ 13th February 2015, 12:42 PM GMT

Does that chat-up............

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th February 2015, 7:48 PM GMT

Where's your cool man avatar gone paulted?

Afterthought - what was it?

Captain Mar-vell(correct spelling).Marvel comics hero. Hope you're well, Herc,You silly, twisted boy, you!

Quote: paulted @ 13th February 2015, 11:05 PM GMT

Captain Mar-vell(correct spelling).Marvel comics hero. Hope you're well, Herc,You silly, twisted boy, you!

Ah, thanks for that - I liked it, so may start a campaign to make you bring it back. :)

Well, "things" not working as well as they used to - how's your bits? :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th February 2015, 11:59 AM GMT

Ah, thanks for that - I liked it, so may start a campaign to make you bring it back. :)

Well, "things" not working as well as they used to - how's your bits? :P

Not bad thanks. :) Hope your luck changes soon. :D

Yay! :D He's back.

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th February 2015, 9:01 PM GMT

I just pop in Wetherspoons- take a full bottle on exit--n simples!!!!