Things that piss you off Page 1,577

So you can your keys on them and not lose them

Woodpeckers that decide to have a go at the metal exhaust pipes on the roof. One is banging away at the vent for my oven and it's driving me crazy.

Come on Randy fill Woody with some Leady

Quote: sootyj @ 19th February 2015, 2:14 PM GMT

Come on Randy fill Woody with some Leady

The discharge of firearms within the city limits is forbidden, and my BB gun is at my neighbor's house. Anyway, he's finally given up and I'm about to embark on another TTPYO: replacing my garbage disposal. I expect that I'll be cussing a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_6gcP_na8

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODOGBmo9q5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCqPKJQ1aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0NFgFbqlpc

Guys from Germany! Crazy guys

Quote: DaButt @ 19th February 2015, 2:25 PM GMT

The discharge of firearms within the city limits is forbidden, and my BB gun is at my neighbor's house. Anyway, he's finally given up and I'm about to embark on another TTPYO: replacing my garbage disposal. I expect that I'll be cussing a lot.

Plus the small other reason that you DON'T KILL STUFF JUST BECAUSE IT'S SLIGHTLY ANNOYING YOU. ;)

Women moaning about toilet seats. I leave it up-she moans. I leave it down and leave it covered in pee-she moans. I'm in the bath she comes in to the bathroom and has a pee. She's in the bath, I use the toilet for a dump-she leaves me. One rule for her.......

Simples - remove the seat.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th February 2015, 5:27 PM GMT

Simples - remove the seat.

She was so f***ing fond of it, I let her have it in the divorce

Quote: zooo @ 19th February 2015, 4:54 PM GMT

Plus the small other reason that you DON'T KILL STUFF JUST BECAUSE IT'S SLIGHTLY ANNOYING YOU. ;)

Ever swatted a mosquito? ;)

Quote: DaButt @ 19th February 2015, 2:25 PM GMT

So what happens if a mugger jumps out at you armed with a big can of iced tea?

How would you stand your ground?

You need a silencer.

Or a harpoon gun.

Quote: DaButt @ 19th February 2015, 6:08 PM GMT

Ever swatted a mosquito? ;)

No, I help them into tiny handmade mosquito houses and nurse them back to health if I accidentally hurt one of their little legs.

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th February 2015, 9:40 PM GMT

Magpies

Black and white c*nts

Come on. Be fair. They haven't got a manager anymore.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th February 2015, 1:17 PM GMT

Not so much piss me off, more WHY?? Mature people, who should know better, having facial piercings.

Don't they realise they look twats?

And what will they be thinking in 30 years as well as those tossers with tattoos on their necks.

You said "Mature". I don't think so.

Wall to wall commercials along the lines "If you are over 27 and have a broken toe nail, it could be the sign of something very serious. See your GP as soon as possible". Yeah, right. So half in that category has tubes stuck in every orifice, thereby weakening them physically "just in case" while the other half are stuck on pills for anxiety and depression caused by said commercials. That ain't no kindly help. It's neo-liberalism doing its utmost to reduce the numbers via cost-cutting while boosting the profits of companies trading in leeches.

(Of course, it also "proves" that the Coalition is "really serious" on all matters of health before the election)

Quote: sootyj @ 19th February 2015, 6:31 PM GMT

So what happens if a mugger jumps out at you armed with a big can of iced tea?

How would you stand your ground?

You need a silencer.

Or a harpoon gun.

Self-defence is, of course, exempted from the law. To be honest, I actually live about a thousand feet outside of the city limits. The city is planning to annex my neighborhood (involuntarily) in the next year or two. Sick

Quote: zooo @ 19th February 2015, 7:41 PM GMT

No, I help them into tiny handmade mosquito houses and nurse them back to health if I accidentally hurt one of their little legs.

:O