Things that piss you off Page 1,523

Aw. More like him please.

When you have a great idea of something to read up about online, but then you get online and you're all like... what am I looking for?

I agree

Amazon Alzheimer's (c) is worse though

Nearly everyday at work I think about searching for some DVD or book on amazon when I get home

And I can never sodding well remember what it was

I've had to start writing down clues on my hand to remind me

But then I either wash it off or I forget what the clue means

Maybe it's a Robert Palmer CD you want.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm

Nope!

F**k no!!

Quote: Chappers @ 31st July 2014, 9:23 PM BST

Maybe it's a Robert Palmer CD you want.

In Lofty's case, Palmer Violets (cd of course) would be more likely.

Quote: lofthouse @ 31st July 2014, 9:02 PM BST

I've had to start writing down clues on my hand to remind me

Why not just write the name of the DVD?? ;)

Use your dick to phone.

This sort of shit on FaceBook.

Let me see how this turns out: It occurs to me that for each and every one of you on my friends list, I catch myself looking at your pictures, sharing jokes and news, as well as support during good and bad times. I am also happy to have you among my friends. We will see who will take the time to read this message until the end. If... you appreciate your friends and family... from all over the world. I'm going to be watching to see who takes care of the friendship, just like me. Thank you all for being a part of my life. DON'T SHARE!! Once you respond, I will inbox you this post for you to copy then paste on your wall so I can leave a word for you. So, if you read this, leave ONE WORD AS TO HOW WE MET. Only ONE word or should I say, ONE word only!

Now, I don't know who this bird is - an FB Friend of a FB Friend, I guess - but I'm tempted to put 'Fisting' as my single word.
Any other suggestions?

Quote: Lazzard @ 1st August 2014, 11:51 AM BST

This sort of shit on FaceBook.

Let me see how this turns out: It occurs to me that for each and every one of you on my friends list, I catch myself looking at your pictures, sharing jokes and news, as well as support during good and bad times. I am also happy to have you among my friends. We will see who will take the time to read this message until the end. If... you appreciate your friends and family... from all over the world. I'm going to be watching to see who takes care of the friendship, just like me. Thank you all for being a part of my life. DON'T SHARE!! Once you respond, I will inbox you this post for you to copy then paste on your wall so I can leave a word for you. So, if you read this, leave ONE WORD AS TO HOW WE MET. Only ONE word or should I say, ONE word only!

Now, I don't know who this bird is - an FB Friend of a FB Friend, I guess - but I'm tempted to put 'Fisting' as my single word.
Any other suggestions?

Blowjob/anal-fingering/whipping/handcuffs/court/dogging. Hope this helps.

I would vote for dogging.

Quote: zooo @ 1st August 2014, 1:09 PM BST

Is that an in and out referendum?

:D

Quote: zooo @ 1st August 2014, 1:09 PM BST

Is that now a ukip policy?

Quote: sootyj @ 1st August 2014, 1:55 PM BST

Is that now a ukip policy?

It would make as much sense as their others. Sorry, other.