Things that piss you off Page 1,522

Quote: Nogget @ 25th July 2014, 4:47 PM BST

Trying to get shorts which:
a.Don't only have tiny pockets on the hip.
b.Don't have unnecessary pockets on the thigh.
c.Aren't in some appalling design or colour.

Basically, I want shorter versions of long trousers. Why is that so difficult?

Why not just cut the legs off long trousers?

I'm presently pissed off by the bastard bluebottle flying round the room. It has probably just come from a heap of dog poo.

Is it a sergeant or constable?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th July 2014, 8:31 PM BST

I do love sports...but why has the BBC to occupy two of its channels with that commonwealth thing?I'd prefer a bit of comedy.

Because Sky has creamed off all the sports that people are interested in.

Quote: Marc P @ 25th July 2014, 9:48 PM BST

Is it a sergeant or constable?

Titian

That big?

Getting a little tired of the slew of videos being posted on FB that claim to have the 'truth ' about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.
Yay! Guess what?
The Zionists think they're right and the the Muslim fundamentalists think they're right!
And they've both got videos to prove it.

Grow up.
it's complicated.

I blame the budhists

Quote: sootyj @ 26th July 2014, 7:27 PM BST

I blame the budhists

Not the zebras,then?

I bought a big can of that Mr Muscle spray

I've been spraying it all over myself for months now and I still look like an extra from Tenko

It's a swiz Angry

Quote: keewik @ 26th July 2014, 7:39 PM BST

Not the zebras,then?

Theyre busy running the. Ommonwealth games

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th July 2014, 7:47 PM BST

I bought a big can of that Mr Muscle spray

I've been spraying it all over myself for months now and I still look like an extra from Tenko

It's a swiz Angry

Or were you trying to attract mr muscle

Quote: sootyj @ 26th July 2014, 7:59 PM BST

Theyre busy running the. Ommonwealth games

Yes, I've seen them in Tesco.

My bus is late again. It gets later everday. Except in school holifays when it can be ten minutes early. I get that its aproximate but consistantly been off by ten minutes is not approximate

Are Australian bus drivers traditionally grumpy bastards like ours are?

I love the way bus drivers, having pulled in to a stop and still indicating 'left', then start to pull out into your path without warning. Nice.

Quote: zooo @ 29th July 2014, 11:38 PM BST

I would say most of the ones where I live aren't grumpy but really not thrilled to be driving a bus. There used to be a driver sometimes on one of the numbers I get who was always cheerful. He would greet every person and welcome them as they got on and wish them safe travels etc when they got off. I think every single person on his run got the off with a smile on their face and they would always say thank you.

Quote: zooo @ 29th July 2014, 11:38 PM BST

I would say most of the ones where I live aren't grumpy but really not thrilled to be driving a bus. There used to be a driver sometimes on one of the numbers I get who was always cheerful. He would greet every person and welcome them as they got on and wish them safe travels etc when they got off. I think every single person on his run got the off with a smile on their face and they would always say thank you.