Things that piss you off Page 112

Guy the French guy.

Can't trust anyone called Guy, they're explosive characters.

He's "a" guy. People called Guy just remind me of Green Wing. There is a difference to being French and studying French! I study Spanish but I'm certainly not Spanish.

You dont sleep in the middle of the day or have a sombrero ?

Nope...

Quote: Leevil @ April 16 2008, 5:57 PM BST

Can't trust anyone called Guy, they're explosive characters.

:D

Things that piss me off.

Item 5092:

The chick that works with me talks all day and it does my head in. Inane rubbish that drives me stupid.

Transmission End.
Gav

Things that also piss me off-That the thing about him not being at the course doesn't matter seeing as he thinks I'm a freak! :)

...and I'm probably going to be like that when I'm older, Gav!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 6:04 PM BST

Things that also piss me off-That the thing about him not being at the course doesn't matter seeing as he thinks I'm a freak! :)

...and I'm probably going to be like that when I'm older, Gav!

Why does everyone think you're a freak again? :S

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 5:57 PM BST

He's "a" guy. People called Guy just remind me of Green Wing.

Me tooo!

How come he thinks your a freak? didnt show him your "here's looking at you" face did you?

They all think I'm crazy because I say things which are on my mind which don't always make sense to anyone but me...and just because I'm me in general! It was proven by yesterday when I said under my breath "Oh dear, seeming like a freak now!" to which he replied "you're not a freak-you just seem to say what's on your mind, when it's on your mind". It's apparently a good thing but I think he was being polite.

Quote: Gavin @ April 16 2008, 6:07 PM BST

How come he thinks your a freak? didnt show him your "here's looking at you" face did you?

I did that once a bit! Someone said "Don't you think Robyn's pretty?" and I heard my name and so looked over, with a confused face quite similar to that.

does he like Die Hard?

I don't know...possibly.

You need to sound him out when you see him next ask does he like Die Hard and in order which he thinks are the best. The correct order is:

1 - Die Hard
3 - Die Hard with a Vengance
4 - Die Hard 4.0
2 - Die Harder

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 6:04 PM BST

Robyn, without sounding like a total nonce. If we didn't know how old you were. I'm sure you would/will/do have a lot of admirers around here. Hopefully you'll be lucky and realis(z)e that the types of girls you think most blokes are interested in is in fact the wrong idea.