Things that piss you off Page 110

Quote: Aaron @ April 2 2008, 11:03 PM BST

When I just get the hang of a channel number, only to find Sky change it a week or two later. Bastards.

yeah, it's a bugger. ''Anal in Amsterdam'' is now on 966.

Hope that helps.

Muchos, thanks. :)

Hangovers.

Shouldn't drink then, should you?

Well she can drink just not be such a light weight.

The more you drink, the more dehydrated you become. Just doesn't seem right does it?

People who take console (online) gaming far too seriously, GROW UP! It's just a game, hence the term 'games console'.

Spamming.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 4 2008, 4:16 PM BST

Spamming.

Mine too.

Quote: Nobby9360 @ April 4 2008, 4:15 PM BST

People who take console (online) gaming far too seriously, GROW UP! It's just a game, hence the term 'games console'.

Not into pwning noobs then nobby?

Quote: EllieJP @ April 4 2008, 4:16 PM BST

Spamming.

I hate third world spamming. It has to end :(

Spam text messages. I really wish that these people would just give over. If i wanted to buy that particular service i would go out and buy it from a noted retailer. Not some doggy text only sevice.

Jammster, four pound fifty a WEEK! For what you can get perfectly well and free from various sites.
4:50 a week!
Absolute toss.

[quote name="ajp29" post="132411" date="April 4 2008, 4:19 PM BST"]Not into pwning noobs then nobby?

I assume you ment 'owning'
And or course i am, I simply hate the ones who think that their very lives depend on the outcome of a given game. Call Of Duty 4 is a good example of this, excellent game generally ruined by american teenagers who find little bits of the map that you can't get to so they can't be killed. Until you do the same and do kill them. Then they winge that you cheated and ruined their score etc etc.
I really could rant all day about this...
It's just a game...
It's ment to be fun...
And for this reason, I always give noobs a running start Laughing out loud

I meant 'pwned' not 'owned' :)

I went on an American server last night and changed my name to Bend Over Americans. They weren't happy Laughing out loud

P.S. Why is every over BSG user giving me weird looks?

Errr

Quote: ajp29 @ April 4 2008, 4:28 PM BST

I meant 'pwned' not 'owned' :)

Gonna have to let me know what pwned means...
Laughing out loud to bend over Americans
'Your mum' is always a good name too
'you were killed buy.... your mum'
And so on

They also get really offended if you display any form of homosexuality. I was once told by a guy that if i didn't change my screen name I would go to hell. I ask him if thats where the other gays are. He said yes so I capatilised my name and got banned Laughing out loud

Or say ANYTHING angainst jesus, actually, not even against juast anything that doesn't say that he was anything other than what they think he was.
Things like 'jesus was a really nice bloke' woulndn't go down too well...

I do love taking the piss out of hicks though..

WaaaHa!