Things that piss you off Page 107

Quote: Paul W @ March 19, 2008, 9:51 PM

F**k me Ellie!

Later Paul, later... :P

Quote: Paul W @ March 19, 2008, 9:51 PM

F**k me I'm sorry Ellie! but I said I had a few!

Dont apologise Paul you were celebrating....Wednesday, and damn right to! raise a glass to Wednesday huzzah!

Huzzah! Tomorrow night I am getting smashed ready for the weekend!! woop woop!

wanna drunk Avatar lol!!!

Quote: Gavin @ March 19, 2008, 9:54 PM

Dont apologise Paul you were celebrating....Wednesday, and damn right to! raise a glass to Wednesday huzzah!

Well I have tomorrow off cause of a shitty rota I work so basically Im haviong a few and Im kinda drunk :P

good man! I'm polishing off the box of Leffe, proper classy stuff got corks in the bottles

haha! nice, I'm just drinking some buds with a combo of carling, I got dumpy bud bottles so I feel I have drunk more than I have.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 19, 2008, 9:52 PM

Later Paul, later... :P

*Picks up car keys*

whoa! as a pal I can't let you drive in that state. Not alone any way give us a lift I fancy a kebab.

Quote: Gavin @ March 19, 2008, 10:07 PM

whoa! as a pal I can't let you drive in that state. Not alone any way give us a lift I fancy a kebab.

To the Kebabary! (Or bust)

Jesus, I want a kebab now...

Dead sweating Cat meat for all huzzah!!!

I've heard it put worse ways... :P

I used to be a kebab delivery driver, Wicked job got tips and a few times went to hot chicks parties and I'd give them a discount....I was an hour late mind so technically I shoulda given it them free but their stupid so I pocket the difference everyones smiling and I get a look into those "chick nights"

Quote: Gavin @ March 19, 2008, 10:18 PM

I used to be a kebab delivery driver, Wicked job got tips and a few times went to hot chicks parties and I'd give them a discount....I was an hour late mind so technically I shoulda given it them free but their stupid so I pocket the difference everyones smiling and I get a look into those "chick nights"

Haha nice one, the best job I had was working at Tesco for the "chick" situation, frustrated hot mums doing their shopping, a good combo for innocent flirting.

lol I worked in Tesco to I was on the Beer/Spirits Isle and had to put up with underage mooching around, and picking up a box of cider to find the chimps that put it on the cage smashed it to pieces and getting myself covered in broken glass and cider, stinking like a pissing brewery for 8+ hours.

U know the mechanical cage mover? I went sking up the isle on one :P :P that was wicked!

Quote: Gavin @ March 19, 2008, 10:24 PM

U know the mechanical cage mover? I went sking up the isle on one :P :P that was wicked!

My first day I have to move a cage half way round the store I really hurt my ankle and never trusted them since.

Did you ever pull the trick of making sure YOU went home with the cheap beer when it was damaged :D