Things that piss you off Page 108

...Never ;)

I also was on time every day and didnt have a 4 hour lunch break in the pub. :P:P:P:P It was an awesome Job

Quote: EllieJP @ March 19, 2008, 9:55 PM

Huzzah! Tomorrow night I am getting smashed ready for the weekend!! woop woop!

Such a classy bird. Worthy aspirations; a great role model.

Quote: Gavin @ March 19, 2008, 10:18 PM

a few times went to hot chicks parties and I'd give them a discount....

That's a new name for it.

iTunes + Quicktime! Angry F**kin' bastards!

I just wanted to have a play around with iTunes, see if it's the player for me and I load it up, all good so far and then it asks me to update, okay, so I let it update... 50 minutes later!! It's still pissing about loading things and unpacking and being a general git and then a load of errors pop up and tell me it can't install without Quicktime (which I already have anyway) but I download the latest version and f**k me, this does the same as the iTunes, tries to install, f**ks up, pisses me off.

I just wanted a little play with it (oo err) and it acts like a right bastard to me!

Angry

Well you can select to download only iTunes or only Quicktime from Apple's site, but they're bundled by default and it's freaking annoying.

Apple are notoriously bad at Windows apps though. Improved since the whole iPod shit started, but it's quite common to find their install processes have left nasty things lurking on your machine, often booting as a service at startup.

Mwhahah etc.

TTPYO. The gypsy/eastern european types who seem to get on my train at least once a week. Not because they're gypsy/eastern european types, but because there's about a dozen of them, they huddle close together AND YET TALK SHOUT TO EACH OTHER RATHER LOUDLY INDEED, and ab-so-f**king-lutely stink. Like, farmyard + rancid milk + butterscotch. Or something like that. Really, you've never smelt anything like it. And I hope that none of you have to. :(

TTPYO. Nerdy types who give me and my loud talking friends dirty looks on the train.

Maybe they are all deaf? And have no bath.

You'll just have to pay extra and get a carriage all for yourself. That's what I do. (there's a secret carriage at the front of every train that only special people know about, I'm sure you've been told.)

Quote: Leevil @ March 26, 2008, 11:09 PM

TTPYO. Nerdy types who give me and my loud talking friends dirty looks on the train.

Nerdy types? Moi?

Quote: zooo @ March 26, 2008, 11:10 PM

Maybe they are all deaf? And have no bath.

Perhaps... Not an acceptable excuse though!

Quote: zooo @ March 26, 2008, 11:10 PM

You'll just have to pay extra and get a carriage all for yourself. That's what I do. (there's a secret carriage at the front of every train that only special people know about, I'm sure you've been told.)

Not even I can afford it with the extortionate prices they charge.

TTPYO-urgh *that* sarcy (had to have been) wolf whistle from today

and that I'm still not being talked to by someone, even though I didn't do anything...or at least I didn't think I did :(

Mad teenage world.

Maybe it wasnt sarcy.

I'm guessing it was-I can't see it as being for any other reason! Plus-Grammar boys...(that probably only makes sense to me :$)

Whats a Grammar Boy? are they LIke Aaron and correct spelling all the time?

haha no, it's a boy from Enfield Grammar funnily enough!

You live in a place called Enfield Grammar?