Things that piss you off Page 111

TTPYO: Tomb Raider Anniversary. I played the original game when it first came out and loved it, all time classic. I'm not much of a game player now though, in fact I only have a good gaming session about once or twice a year. Last year it was Resident Evil 4 and Tomb Raider Legend, I enjoyed and completed them both and had my fix.

This year, this week, today, I decided to have ago and return to an old friend Lara Croft and got myself Anniversary.

Why the f**k did I do that? As soon as I got stuck, it brought back a whole flood of memories with me throwing my Playstation against the wall. Gah! I'm currently stuck on the f**king T-Rex bit, something remarkable easy in the original, but in this version it's a right bastard. I hate the fast pace and pressure, much more enjoy the puzzle solving element to Tomb Raider.

Anyway, yeah, just aggressively turned my PS2 off, over the rage I was feeling to that mother f**kin' T-Rex. I feel like going down to a museum and kicking on of them scaley bastards in the head.

TTPYO-Guy from French not being at the course today or tomorrow because he's in France. :(

Aw. Is he pretty?

Yesh. :$

Haha. Robyn loves a boy, Robyn loves a b- *GAAAAAAAAASP* FRANCE?! :O

I don't love him! I've spoken to him twice! ...and he was going there to practice le francais!

But you want to love him. ;)

Haha! Aw, do you want him to be your Batman?

how can you love a French man?

Quote: Aaron @ April 16 2008, 5:47 PM BST

Haha. Robyn loves a boy, Robyn loves a b- *GAAAAAAAAASP* FRANCE?! :O

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ April 16 2008, 5:50 PM BST

Haha! Aw, do you want him to be your Batman?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ April 16 2008, 5:51 PM BST

how can you love a French man?

With a paper bag and a nose peg.

I blame zooo! And he's not French. He just studies French. *sticks tonuge out and storms off*

LOL We're such kids :P

Studying French is a decent to madness!!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 5:52 PM BST

I blame zooo! And he's not French. He just studies French. *sticks tonuge out and storms off*

Studies French, is French, very little difference in Aarons book I'm affraid.

:)

Is he 'a' guy, or is he called Guy?

Haha! Good point zooo.