Things that piss you off Page 114

Quote: Leevil @ April 16 2008, 6:12 PM BST

Robyn, without sounding like a total nonce. If we didn't know how old you were. I'm sure you would/will/do have a lot of admirers around here. Hopefully you'll be lucky and realis(z)e that the types of girls you think most blokes are interested in is in fact the wrong idea.

Laughing out loud And well said. Innit.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 6:09 PM BST

It was proven by yesterday when I said under my breath "Oh dear, seeming like a freak now!" to which he replied "you're not a freak-you just seem to say what's on your mind, when it's on your mind". It's apparently a good thing but I think he was being polite.

HE LOOOOOOOOOOVESSSSS YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 6:12 PM BST

I'll watch out for him. I'm sure the way to stop him thinking I'm a freak is to ambush him and ask him in which order he likes his Die Hard films.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 6:15 PM BST

Aww didn't see that! Thank you! But you did sound like a nonce ;)

Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ April 16 2008, 7:36 PM BST

HE LOOOOOOOOOOVESSSSS YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

TTPYO: That me mentioning it casually blew up into *this*!

But he does!

You only have what I've said, and what I've said is that he thinks I'm a freak! So how did your equation add up then?:P

Third party, unbiased analysis of your evidence. Like, my third party, unbiased analysis of the McCann case is that THE PARENTS KILLED THE CHILD, whereas everyone involved is clueless.

There is, however, not really any basis to your argument. You haven't heard the whole story! Plus, I'm not clueless-I know he thinks I'm crazy! :D

We know different. We know how the male mind works.

Well, they do anyway. I distance myself from 'other' men as much as possible.

Aaron one of the only men that mistakes his opinion with Fact. ;)

See-Gavin agrees with me! He quite obviously saw through my slightly crazy facade to see my very crazy innards!

Quote: Gavin @ April 16 2008, 8:12 PM BST

Aaron one of the only men that mistakes his opinion with Fact. ;)

Shows how much YOU know!

Anyway, this bores me now.

TTPYO - garlic. Angry

lol for record he wants you its obvious dont do the will you wont you for months. Get the business done.

It bored me ages ago-but I had to defend myself. I learnt something about garlic. If you cut out the seeds then it won't continue to make you smell days after you eat it. It's the seeds that like fizzle in your stomach and release the smell.

Quote: Gavin @ April 16 2008, 8:14 PM BST

lol for record he wants you its obvious dont do the will you wont you for months. Get the business done.

I'm never going to see him again in all likelihood. *looks dramatic*

Quote: Gavin @ April 16 2008, 8:14 PM BST

HAHAHAH, TOLD YOU ROBYN.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 8:16 PM BST

I learnt something about garlic. If you cut out the seeds then it won't continue to make you smell days after you eat it. It's the seeds that like fizzle in your stomach and release the smell.

Correct. Did you know it seeps from your pores? That's where the smell comes from. One would have thought it pretty easy for food manufacturers to remove seeds, but no, no, apparently not. F**kers. Angry

I'm ignoring the first bit. I did know it seeps through your pores! Well when you rule the world, Aaron, the food people will know to remove the seeds-or face your wrath!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 16 2008, 8:16 PM BST

*looks dramatic*