I've just seen... Page 384

I really want to see that, and would love to see Di Caprio walk away with an Oscar this year, he's the best of his generation.

Di Caprio is really good in it, but I think he's still searching for that Oscar worthy role. He's not even 40 yet, though, so I'm sure he'll get the Best Actor gong eventually.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 16th January 2014, 11:19 PM GMT

....Di Caprio...he's the best of his generation.

He and JoaquĆ­n Phoenix.

He was good in that there Django movie.

I love Joaquin, not seen him in anything for a while now that I can remember anyway, but he was spectacular in Gladiator and Walk the Line.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 17th January 2014, 8:38 PM GMT

I love Joaquin, not seen him in anything for a while now that I can remember anyway, but he was spectacular in Gladiator and Walk the Line.

I've seen him last year in a film (The Master) with Phillip Seymour Hoffman; Hoffman is another great one of this century.

Can you remember what film Gordon?...I'd love to see those two act together, Hoffman is very charismatic.

The Master it was called...Hoffman played an L. Ron Hubbard like character. Impressive.

Ooh, that sounds my kind of film, bother as I cancelled my Lovefilm account! I very rarely buy DVD's but will see if I can get it cheapo somewhere.

Just found it on eBay well cheapo...sold!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 17th January 2014, 9:03 PM GMT

Just found it on eBay well cheapo...sold!

Enjoy!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 17th January 2014, 8:42 PM GMT

I've seen him last year in a film (The Master) with Phillip Seymour Hoffman; Hoffman is another great one of this century.

Sounds interesting. Will check it out soon.

Quote: Ben @ 16th January 2014, 8:34 PM GMT

The Wolf of Wall Street

This.

Could have been a little bit shorter. Still very entertaining, with great actors. I was pleasantly surprised to see Joanna Lumley.

I love DiCaprio ever since Basketball Diaries. Haven't really paid much attention to him for the past 10 years but he was excellent in Django.

Quote: Lee @ 19th January 2014, 8:33 PM GMT

Haven't really paid much attention to him for the past 10 years but he was excellent in Django.

WHAT?? you've missed loads Lee!

Finally got round to watching Django Unchained and thought it was one of Tarantino's best. Christoph Waltz is magnificent in it.