I've just seen... Page 388

Quote: Ben @ 9th February 2014, 4:21 PM GMT

The night before, I watched Fever Pitch and it was a delightfully British film which I enjoyed immensely.

The Americans made a version of that too, with Drew Barrymore. Though it's about a man obsessed with baseball rather than football.

The Wolf of Wall Street. Enjoyable.

The LEGO movie

I took my nephews to see it well... I used my nephews as an excuse to go.

They loved it, and I enjoyed it to.

D

I'm just seening Leaving Las Vegas. Been meaning to watch this for years.

The remake of Oldboy. Awful, apart from a naked Elizabeth Olsen.

Watched The Arrival of Wang last night. But fell asleep before the end and apparently missed all the good stuff. :(

Quote: zooo @ 16th February 2014, 10:48 AM GMT

Wang

She said WANG!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Ben @ 15th February 2014, 8:36 PM GMT

I'm just seening Leaving Las Vegas. Been meaning to watch this for years.

I didn't really enjoy this and turned it off. It didn't help that I was in a lot of pain due to my back and was slightly drunk after a few cocktails. There just didn't seem to be much plot going on.

Quote: zooo @ 16th February 2014, 10:48 AM GMT

Watched The Arrival of Wang last night.

*sniggers*

*grumblegrumble*

Just seen Filth and thought it was a marvelously strange film. James McAvoy is superb in it.

I watched The Great Beauty earlier which is an amazing Italian film. It's beautifully filmed and features Toni Servillo as a journalist/socialite reflecting on his past and where it's left him. It's up for Best Foreign Picture at the Oscars and should be a shoo-in.

Finally saw the monsters vs giant robots crapfest that was [i]Pacific Rim[i].

Jesus, Del Toro is becoming the next Peter Jackson in that he can't recognise what a decent script looks like.

This film was so cliché ridden and stupid that it made me physically angry. Avoid.

Why is everything in italics? Aaaaaaaargh! Angry

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 23rd February 2014, 10:22 PM GMT

Finally saw the monsters vs giant robots crapfest that was Pacific Rim.

Jesus, Del Toro is becoming the next Peter Jackson in that he can't recognise what a decent script looks like.

This film was so cliché ridden and stupid that it made me physically angry. Avoid.

Why is everything in italics? Aaaaaaaargh! Angry

Because you missed out a /.

Quote: Nogget @ 23rd February 2014, 10:27 PM GMT

Because you missed out a /.

Ah, I desperately need a slash. Thanks Nogs.

The Monuments Men. S'alright.