I've just seen... Page 391

Arrow -season one. All these comic book adaptations endlessly regurgitate the same old tropes, but it's still an entertaining show. And waxy-faced porker John Barrowman makes a surprisingly effective baddy.

Quote: beaky @ 23rd March 2014, 2:13 PM GMT

Watched You, Me and Irene again on TV last night. Lots of people can't bear Jim Carrey, but I love him and this film in particular. Renee Zellweger is marvellous. Loads of extremely vulgar jokes.

I've always enjoyed this one.

Philomena. Pretty decent fare and quite sad at times.

Noah....woah!

I rewatched The Wolf of Wall Street the other day and enjoyed it just as much this time. The 3 hours sounds heavy going, but it really does fly by.

Caught Elysium last night and very enjoyable it was too. Except for the weird accent that Jodie Foster insisted on using. Other then that, recommended.

The Tall Man. Very good horrory thriller that starts somewhere, zigs somewhere else, then zags somewhere else entirely.

I just watched Messengers 2. It had a scarecrow. And some corn.
I probably won't seek out Messengers 1.

Quote: zooo @ 27th April 2014, 10:11 PM BST

I just watched Messengers 2. It had a scarecrow. And some corn.

I've seen that. All I can remember is some gratuitous nudity amongst the corn stalks.

(Although I will seek out the first as I think it's meant to be okay)

There were indeed some boobs.
It was quite a good film, if a bit predictable. Mainly due to the main actor being good.

Not today but working at Hammersmith Hospital last week I saw this gorgeous vision rush past. Realised afterwards it was Kate Silverton expecting her second baby soon.

Quote: chipolata @ 23rd March 2014, 2:29 PM GMT

Arrow -season one. All these comic book adaptations endlessly regurgitate the same old tropes, but it's still an entertaining show. And waxy-faced porker John Barrowman makes a surprisingly effective baddy.

Just saw the latest episode and the ending was just...wow! Arrow is like a girlfriend you want to break up with, but every time you see each other, you end up having sex and forget why you're dumping them.

Went to see Godzilla last night and it was terrible. Very little plot advancement and Bryan Cranston dies after half an hour. Cloverfield showed what a monster movie should be and this didn't match up.

Oi ben that's a big spoiler! That said Cranston was a big loss

He was one of the main reasons I went to see it. I felt a little short changed.