I've just seen... Page 383

I just watched The Way, Way Back. It's a charming and funny coming of age drama which came out in the Summer, but completely passed me by at the time.

The Secret Life OF Walter Mitty - Love Ben Stiller so knew I'd like this and it didn't disappoint, great cameo from Sean Penn too.

American Mary. Acclaimed body horror with a dash of rape revenge. Starts promisingly but soon fizzles under the weight of underdeveloped storylines and unpleasant characters.

The Look of Love. It would have been better if there was less emphasis on boobs and fannies and more emphasis on what made, Paul Raymond the man, tick. Steve Coogan was very good.

Long walk to freedom

Long sit to boredom more like.

You iconoclast!

Quote: JuliaR @ 4th January 2014, 7:26 AM GMT

The Look of Love. It would have been better if there was less emphasis on boobs and fannies and more emphasis on what made, Paul Raymond the man, tick. Steve Coogan was very good.

My thoughts exactly
...Well not exactly

Quote: sootyj @ 4th January 2014, 10:19 AM GMT

Long walk to freedom

Long sit to boredom more like.

Haha! Love 'Dris Elba but yeah the trailer looked like it was a super marathon cinematic journey.

Seconds Apart. Mundane psychotic telekinetic twin horror.

I saw Ben Stiller's new flick, The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty today, and it was mighty nice.

Really, the trailers put me off, cos Walter finds his inner hero, which is a bit like Black Beauty turning out to be a motorbike not a horse.

Quote: sootyj @ 7th January 2014, 9:26 PM GMT

Really, the trailers put me off, cos Walter finds his inner hero, which is a bit like Black Beauty turning out to be a motorbike not a horse.

I'm sure many will gag, but it surely warmed my heart. He doesn't find his inner hero quite so much as just leap boldly out of his stilted narrow life. The daydream's are really well done too.

Quote: JuliaR @ 4th January 2014, 7:26 AM GMT

I quite enjoyed the film, but did think Coogan was just playing Partridge again.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 7th January 2014, 9:18 PM GMT

I saw Ben Stiller's new flick, The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty today, and it was mighty nice.

Nice 'little' film that left me feeling all warm inside. Fine soundtrack too.

The Wolf of Wall Street > Wall Street