The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 560

Shame Chelsea are out as the drama would have been huge with them against Real Madrid. Still, an all-Madrid final is nothing to be sniffed at.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 18th April 2014, 7:33 PM BST

Any predictions on what trophies Chelsea will be taking home this season?

Quote: Chappers @ 18th April 2014, 8:01 PM BST

Only the Premier league and Champions league.

Errr

At least they don't have to worry about finding a bus to go back in

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 30th April 2014, 10:00 PM BST

Errr

And they got further than Arsenal in both competitions. Still in with a chance of the league and they have won a few trophies in the last 10 years.

Anything that makes Terry cry is fine by me !

Well, that's the problem with relying 100% on your defence.
Your defence have to be 100% reliable.
:(

Quote: Lazzard @ 30th April 2014, 10:30 PM BST

Well, that's the problem with relying 100% on your defence.
Your defence have to be 100% reliable.
:(

Still we'll have a good reserve goalkeeper next season.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th April 2014, 10:28 PM BST

And they got further than Arsenal in both competitions. Still in with a chance of the league and they have won a few trophies in the last 10 years.

If it's any consolation, seeing posts from gloating Man Utd fans (who will win f**k all this year) laughing at Chelsea's misfortunes (who will win f**k all this year) was pretty grating.

Hey, we won a lot of trophies in the past as well, I'm sure if I'd mentioned that, you wouldn't have come up with a snide remark.

Oh well, you reap what you sew.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th April 2014, 10:28 PM BST

Because they are owned by an oil oligarch, and Arsenal are not.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th April 2014, 10:08 PM BST

At least they don't have to worry about finding a bus to go back in

:P I think that bus is being towed back to the garage now. Poor old Mourhino hasn't got anything to show for all his antics this season. AM BTW were superb. Should be a good final that.

Mourinho has said, though, that he won't have "his" Chelsea for a season or two. He hasn't been claiming all the trophies before a ball's been kicked.

The truth?

Hmmm has racism won?

Quote: Nil Putters @ 1st May 2014, 8:31 PM BST

Hmmm has racism won?

Hard to tell, do you mean racist John Terry beating racist Luis Suarez? It's so difficult to keep track.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 30th April 2014, 10:34 PM BST

Oh well, you reap what you sew.

Don't you stitch it?

Quote: SimonWing @ 1st May 2014, 3:36 AM BST

Because they are owned by an oil oligarch, and Arsenal are not.

Just another Russian and a Yank.

If it carries on like this though every team in the Premier League will be owned by foreigners pumping their billions into their club.

They can't all win trophies can they?

Quote: Ben @ 1st May 2014, 8:27 PM BST

Mourinho has said, though, that he won't have "his" Chelsea for a season or two. He hasn't been claiming all the trophies before a ball's been kicked.

That is certainly true, he even ruled Chelsea out of title contention several weeks ago.

Personally, I like Mourinho and we need more characters like him in the game. It's just arrogant Chelsea fans (Chappers excluded) who get on my frikkin' tits.