The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 555

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 18th April 2014, 4:47 PM BST

:with fully fit players such as Ozil, Walcott, Wilshire and Ramsey was just a fluke.

Who mentioned the other 3,RC? Oh it was you! Rolling eyes

And Chelsea would've walked the league if they had a consistent goalscorer and England would've won the last 7 World Cups if we'd scored more than our opponents.

Ps - wouldn't you like Arsenal to win a trophy?

Quote: Chappers @ 18th April 2014, 5:18 PM BST

And Chelsea would've walked the league if they had a consistent goalscorer

We tried to buy several goal scorers ourselves, but some reason, other Premiership clubs didn't want to sell to lowly Arsenal. I wonder why that was?

It's not like we didn't have the money, we saved a fortune not having to pay managers to leave every three months.

But if you want to forget that Arsenal were top of the league for a massive chunk of this season when our players were fit and despite the injuries we're still 4th and in the FA Cup final, then you go right ahead.

Any predictions on what trophies Chelsea will be taking home this season?

Only the Premier league and Champions league.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 18th April 2014, 7:33 PM BST

But if you want to forget that Arsenal were top of the league for a massive chunk of this season

They don't hand the medals out in February though...

Anyway, Bale's goal was great the other night. I loved the way he got forced off the pitch, but still managed to outrun the defender.

Good result for Sunderland

Poor performance from Chelsea but some resolute defending from Sunderland.

Bit rich for Jose to moan about the referee when Ramirez should have been gone first half.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....a girl!!!!!

Does that chat up line ever work

Eeeeeeh....Sooty!!!

I didn't know women and...Sooty were interested in football.

I'm not I'm interested in Switzerland.

I can't speak for my sex as a whole, but I love football. Not sure about Soots.

Good win for the mighty Reds today against Birmingham putting them back into the hunt for a playoff place.

Liverpool surely can't fail to win the Premiership now. It hurts me to say that.

God

Is it just me, or are the referees in the premiership a bunch of fackin retards?

Week after week they seem to make unbelievably stupid decisions

The 'best' league in the world deserves better than the likes of C**tenburg and men of his ilk

Norwich pull a goal back, 2-3 now.