Being Human Page 32

Oooh the devil is a right bugger.

Thank Christ the terrible child actor has f**ked off through his door with Calliper Boy.

Quote: chipolata @ February 10 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

This kid's a good actor.

Quote: chipolata @ February 10 2013, 10:48 PM GMT

Thank Christ the terrible child actor has f**ked off through his door with Calliper Boy.

Laughing out loud

Nerdpires! :D

Was that Julian Barratt in next weeks preview?

It was Julian Barrat, playing a weatherman? Also I thought it a shame that (I assume) the hotel woman died. I thought her character had potential.

Yes, I think that's the last we'll see of her, unfortunately.

Couple of 'jump out of my seat' moments in tonights episode.

I thought the hotel woman was a bit overplayed - even the most socially clueless people don't flirt like that. And I didn't enjoy the massive bit of exposition from the devil at the end.

And are we to assume that it is a complete coincidence that he has bumped into Hal and Tom? Of all the places in the world he could be he happens to be there in that Welsh town staying in the very hotel the vampire who raised him out of hell happens to get a job in? That's just daft.

I liked the scary men - bit anti-climactic, though.

The ghosts were a bit of a blatant ripoff of the cenobites from Hellraiser. But without the bondage gear.

One of them was Spider, from Corrie.

Quote: Harridan @ February 10 2013, 11:33 PM GMT

I thought the hotel woman was a bit overplayed - even the most socially clueless people don't flirt like that.

Isn't it that vampires have a certain hold over women, so she was pretty powerless?

I don't think it's that he's a vampire, she just fancied him.

Mebbes. She seemed entranced by him though, in my opinion.

If that's what it was they've never mentioned that before in the show.

Well, that's what I'm going with. :D Vampires have always had the 'look into my eyes' bit haven't they?

That's hypnotists

I think Harridan was right, she was just a bit over exaggerated. What I liked about the earlier series was that even though it was centered around a ghost, vampire and werewolf, the rest of it was quite ruthlessly realistic. That element seems to have got lost a bit recently.

Nah, Bela Lugosi used to do it all the time.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ February 11 2013, 12:09 AM GMT

What I liked about the earlier series was that even though it was centered around a ghost, vampire and werewolf, the rest of it was quite ruthlessly realistic. That element seems to have got lost a bit recently.

I agree with this, the Crumb is very OTT.