Being Human Page 34

So far I'm liking this series more than the last one. Now the transition is over it seems to know what it is again. Shame it's all for nothing.

I liked the Bristol years best. Since they moved to Wales it's never been quite as must see. Always watchable, though.

Didn't you like series 3? I thought that was the strongest series. Mostly because it had Herrick at his most evil and terrifying.

Herrick was definitely the best Being Human baddie. Although I liked him best when we first met him in Bristol or Brighton or wherever it was they all lived to start with.

Ah ok. I really thought he was extra scary when building himself up again. His ability to do absolutely anything necessary to get power really came out.

Funniest episode in ages, so far.

The "burnt my legs" running gag is making me laugh.

:D

Blimey they're killing off characters as far as they're introducing them. Maybe even faster. Soon they'll have a total of -1 characters.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ February 25 2013, 9:31 PM GMT

Blimey they're killing off characters as far as they're introducing them. Maybe even faster. Soon they'll have a total of -1 characters.

There's only two episodes left ever, so they don't need too many.

Oh balls. I thought there would be eight episodes. No wonder.

I wish they'd done more with the devil this series. He seems to have sat in his chair for most of it whispering at people. Now they've got to cram him all into the last episode (hopefully it'll all be tied up).

Overall not a bad episode with some nice thigh suckling action.

Yeah, seems like a lot to cram into the final episode. I hope the do it justice and finish with a bang.

I think they've really wasted Mr Rook and the devil as characters. I'd quite like to see a show just about Mr Rook and his agency as I've found those bits the most interesting this series. I know the devil is supposed to be quietly menacing but I don't think that's come across very well, Phil Davis was much more frightening in Sherlock than he is here.

The trouble with having the devil in anything is that they've got to be bigger and badder than any other baddie ever, which is virtually impossible to pull off. I can't think of a really effective devil in TV or films. Or an effective God either, now I come to think of it.