Being Human Page 36

Can Hal get a role in a very long running weekly series very soon, please?

They are all great though, I agree.

Quote: zooo @ March 8 2013, 9:57 PM GMT

Can Hal get a role in a very long running weekly series very soon, please?

I don't know, zooo. What with the constant letching over men and exploding vagina talk you've become the female george roper. ;)

My hypothetical exploding rude area was due to a hypothetical baby!
Not because I saw a boob on telly and got over excited.

Has anyone watched the US version? I've watched a lot of season 1 and I have mixed feelings... it's better in some ways, but loses a lot of the magic in other ways. The new Nina is much less annoying though.

I haven't been remotely tempted before. But I might give it a go in a while, since the UK version is (almost) no more.

Quote: zooo @ March 8 2013, 11:10 PM GMT

My hypothetical exploding rude area was due to a hypothetical baby!
Not because I saw a boob on telly and got over excited.

Remember Zooo, its only a stunt boob!

I agree that the us being human just doesn't have some magic and charm that the British one does that makes it special. More episodes have really helped it expand itself in ways the British one can't due to its much shorter series.

I really do hate the fact that americans have to remake things, just for the sake of it. On YouTube I actually post BH UK episodes because there's a big demand from americans and others to watch the British one. They know the british version is good TV. And are probably the most confused as to why the bbc has cancelled it.

I'm still on the first season. It's pretty much the same stories as series 1 of the UK version, so it feels a bit dragged out, but there have been some good extra stories and twists the original didn't have.

They've obviously improved on the effects enough so they don't look embarrassing. It also seems to be more consistent in terms of mythology... although I think the first series of the UK version stayed consistent too, thinking about it.

It also doesn't seem as funny. It's definitely worth a look if you like the UK version anyway.

Last one tonight. :(

Still in Denial, hope this is the ending this brilliant series deserves to go out on.

I don't wanna watch it. :(
Then it will all be over. Teary

Aw! It's ok - we'll watch it together and then we'll pretend it never happened and watch series 1 again.

I bet this is the one program that BBC three Don't repeat the crap out of. After tonight.

I've just ordered series 4, so I can start watching the, er... Hal years all over again. :$

Quote: harbin nicholson @ March 10 2013, 9:53 PM GMT

I bet this is the one program that BBC three Don't repeat the crap out of. After tonight.

Hope not. Would be brilliant if they repeated it from the start.

ooh, nearly! the end is neigh!