Being Human Page 35

Gabriel Byrne was a pretty good devil in that thing with Arnie

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen End of Days. Film wise although Constantine isn't a good film Peter Stormare as the devil is great. Very creepy.

One of the most disappointing things for me about bbc three is though they take risks on shows the shows that start there don't get a decent shot on one of the main channels. BBC three just doesn't have enough resources to help a show grow to its full potential. The new lead cast on Being human this series I think has really gave fresh life to the show. They all seem to work very well together and its such a shame there potential is squeezed into just one short series. the British being human has a large following overseas which for me makes it even more of a bizarre decision to end it. Even at its worst it was the still the best thing on BBC three. When the writers are on there game this is the best of current British drama/comedy.

Just found out the actor who plays Hal is Irish in real life. How can that not be his own voice?
Is a shame cos it's bloody sexy. :(

Which one's Hal again?

THE SEXY ONE.

This may help.

Getting rid of the beard was a wise move.

Ha. Well, Hal is too OCD to have a scruffy beard.

The guy who plays mr rook is Scottish, you would never be able to guess that either.

Flipping actors, lying to us all the time!

I heard Tom isn't even a werewolf.

F**kers.

I find Tom's eyebrows quite distressing. Seriously, can't the makeup department do anything about them? They're like two big hairy apostrophes.

Quote: zooo @ March 6 2013, 6:31 PM GMT

THE SEXY ONE.

This may help.

I quite love him.

I am enjoying BH and I do like their choice of sexy male vamps.

Quote: zooo @ March 6 2013, 6:52 PM GMT

Ha. Well, Hal is too OCD to have a scruffy beard.

Scruffy beard? At best he hasn't shaved for about four days there.

This last episode is certainly not the last thing we'll be seeing a lot of the main cast from this show on. Buckets of talent.