Being Human Page 29

Quote: zooo @ March 26 2012, 4:26 PM BST

Poor Cutler Nick Cutler. What a disgusting fleshy mess he made.

Yeah, that was a pity, I quite liked him.

Me too.

It never occured to me that, duh, if she killed the baby it would just become a ghost baby and all would be well.

That melty face was really gross. And didn't Herrick stab Mitchell while standing outside the door without his hand melting? I don't like the stuff about werewolf blood being toxic to vampires, either - a bit too late to be introducing something crucial like that into the mix.

Did they not mention that before this series? I can't remember whether they did or not.

No, I'm pretty sure it was first mentioned this series (with George explaining it in excessive detail). It would have made the George/Herrick fight less exciting if we all knew that George just needed to bleed on Herrick to kill him.

Didn't Herrick (reincarnated) get bled on by McNair when he stabbed him to death?

Returns 10pm, Sun 3rd Feb on BBC Three.

Wow, it's been nearly a whooooole year.

*dance of joy*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/posts/Being-Human-Episode-One-Trailer

I can't wait for this show to start, I have been waiting a long time now.

I'm still not totally convinced by the new main three. Hal is amazing, I'm slowly warming to Alex a bit, but I've had a series to warm to Tom and I still haven't, really. He's just no Russell Tovey.

They all totally grew on me last series. Even the girl, despite being pretty new.
Loved the first ep!

Good central trio.

I really wish they'd decide if Vampires are super strong or not; they talk like they are, apparently can rip through a room full of people, but then seem like they can be easily handled, punched out, tied up, and so on.

Well this one was brand new. He can hardly be compared to a centuries old one who would have the experience to be able to murder a whole train full of 'em.

Just seen a highly interesting picture of Hal, but probably shouldn't post as it is sideways, and everyone would get a hurty neck.
Which is ironic.