Being Human Page 28

ah ok. I just find them irritating and contrived. :)

Ha. Oh well.

Quote: Harridan @ March 19 2012, 10:05 PM GMT

ah ok. I just find them irritating

Unlike George and his high pitched squeaks!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 19 2012, 10:07 PM GMT

Unlike George and his high pitched squeaks!

I loved his high-pitched squeaks. :P

Me too.

Weirdos.

Wave

Verdicts on the last ep?

Seemed to me that the whole series was a painfully drawn out exit strategy for Leanora Crichlow. She had a good ending, though - but I wonder how George and Nina would feel about Annie claiming their baby for all eternity! Shame they killed off the bad guy again so easily - Vampires seem to be ridiculously easy to kill.

I really enjoyed the series, but it's a pity George, Nina & Mitchell couldn't have made a brief appearance at the end.

On 'Annie claiming the baby for all eternity', surely she'd hand it over to George & Nina? Who would want to be changing nappies forever?

Well she went a bit overboard with the 'MY BABY' stuff

Mark Gatiss was BRILLIANT. Decent enough ep, glad they've got a new ghost in. And yeah, would it have killed those three to turn up for a couple of hours so we could see them all together in the room? Wouldn't even have had to say anything, just be there waiting, smiling. Bloody actors!

Quote: Harridan @ March 26 2012, 1:11 PM BST

Well she went a bit overboard with the 'MY BABY' stuff

She's very protective is all. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 26 2012, 1:12 PM BST

Mark Gatiss was BRILLIANT. Decent enough ep, glad they've got a new ghost in. And yeah, would it have killed those three to turn up for a couple of hours so we could see them all together in the room? Wouldn't even have had to say anything, just be there waiting, smiling. Bloody actors!

Agreed.

Mitchell's busy being a dwarf in New Zealand, I think. But it definitely would have been nice.

Quote: Harridan @ March 26 2012, 1:16 PM BST

Mitchell's busy being a dwarf in New Zealand, I think. But it definitely would have been nice.

I'm sure they could have sorted something out; even film them seperately, a bit of green screen, computer magic to make it look like they're all there. Bit of a shame.

Would have been nice, but I don't think it ruined it at all, they made it obvious they were in there even without seeing them. Thought the last ep was brilliant. And Gatiss was great.
Poor Cutler Nick Cutler. What a disgusting fleshy mess he made.