I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,776

"Don't tread on me!"

(I'm just sleeping off a hangover in the street0

Quote: sootyj @ 12th November 2015, 12:53 PM GMT

"Don't tread on me!"

This is my favourite flag:

Quote: DaButt @ 12th November 2015, 1:50 PM GMT

This is my favourite flag:

Looks like a penis, are you saying "blow me" ? Because that little thing ain't gunna reach across the pond. Whistling nnocently

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/david-hasselhoff-changes-his-name/

:O :O :O

Terrible things are happening in Paris right now! :(

60 hostages at the venue where Josh Homme's band was playing tonight. :/

I was watching the football match France vs. Germany, I could even hear the detonation on TV.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th November 2015, 10:11 PM GMT

I was watching the football match France vs. Germany, you could even hear the detonation on TV.

Eep.

26 dead so far.

Quote: zooo @ 13th November 2015, 10:08 PM GMT

60 100 hostages at the venue where Josh Homme's band was playing tonight. :/

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th November 2015, 10:17 PM GMT

26 35 dead so far.

I saw Wilco at Le Bataclan in 2007. What a horrible situation.

Quote: DaButt @ 13th November 2015, 11:05 PM GMT

I saw Wilco at Le Bataclan in 2007. What a horrible situation.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Wilco either.

Angry I'd put a French flag in now if there was one. That country's been bolder in their laws than anyone and this is how the mind controlled scumbag nutters respond. It's a worry because they'll be calls from lefties for appeasement and pull outs from Syria. Do that and the terrorists have won.

There's only one way to respond, close the borders for a while hunt down all known i.s. symptathisers, tweeting supporters and annul their citizenship, send all illegal immigrants home and put no nonsense units like the grenadiers and paras in towns like Marseilles to stop the constant law breaking, anti French hostility and pro islamist crap. Give the bastards a lesson on how to live in a civilised country.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th November 2015, 10:11 PM GMT

I was watching the football match France vs. Germany, I could even hear the detonation on TV.

Yes, they just showed that on the news - no mistaking that! Terrible.

Terrible news. We have only just found out that friends and family there are safe. They are on a hen do.