I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,780

I see they are blaming staff for the crash at Alton Towers (or human error)
This is what AT are saying - not what the HSE are saying

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34911943

They are saying staff misunderstood a warning message and manually over-rided the safety's.

Straight away alarm bells ring with me... as I said before, there is no way anyone should be able to do this especially ride operatives.

Cheap undercutting of the control and safety systems. AT say everything was OK with the machine but the HSE haven't given an official report yet. I suspect they will differ.

Now That's What I Call Islwamic Tewworwists Volume 103.

I mean really - what a load of old bollocks.

All of the news media should be forced to do National Service with Teddy Boys.

I don't trust this bastard Osborne.

Quote: keewik @ 26th November 2015, 12:36 AM GMT

I don't trust this bastard Osborne.

Really I always thought he was on the up and up.

He does genuinely look villainous.

Quote: sootyj @ 26th November 2015, 9:26 AM GMT

He does genuinely look villainous.

Osborne needs to embrace his true self, by dressing as a vampire each time he delivers the budget. When Cameron is speaking we can all shout "he's behind you". I realy don't see what Sharon sees in him.

:D

Satan lives very close to Eton.

Luckily, George is less "rabbit in the headlight" since the sad demise of Cynthia Paine.

Yesterday the New York Times ran an editorial on the front page for the first time since 1920. In response to an ISIS-affiliated terror attack in California, the newspaper called for Americans to be disarmed "for the good of their fellow citizens." Immediately after reading it, I visited the NRA's website and plunked down $25 for a membership.

And don't forget to buy another 3 guns and a thousands rounds - just in case. :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th December 2015, 1:14 PM GMT

And don't forget to buy another 3 guns and a thousands rounds - just in case. :)

Good idea!

My kids will be visiting for Christmas and have asked to go shooting, so more ammo is definitely needed.

So Kraft Foods, having made promises on jobs when they bought out Cadburys, have now made 100s redundant and to rub salt into the wound, made £2 billion profit which they have, through a complicated tax avoidance scheme via the Channel Islands, be paying the UK government diddly-squat.

The powers that be f**ked up yet again and we sit here with "MUGS" tattooed on our foreheads. Politicians - what a load of f**king useless wankers. I wonder how many of them got back-handers for their part in it?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th December 2015, 1:37 PM GMT

Politicians - what a load of f**king useless wankers. I wonder how many of them got back-handers for their part in it?

Politics and money go hand-in-hand. Angry

if you bring down a jolly fat man with half a dozen reindeer, it's ok he was probably an AQ operative planning to ban assault rifles and legalise gay marriage.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th December 2015, 1:37 PM GMT

So Kraft Foods, having made promises on jobs when they bought out Cadburys, have now made 100s redundant and to rub salt into the wound, made £2 billion profit which they have, through a complicated tax avoidance scheme via the Channel Islands, be paying the UK government diddly-squat.

The powers that be f**ked up yet again and we sit here with "MUGS" tattooed on our foreheads. Politicians - what a load of f**king useless wankers. I wonder how many of them got back-handers for their part in it?

It's not even like the chocolates very good.

:O
I love Cadbury's chocolate.

Quote: DaButt @ 6th December 2015, 1:33 PM GMT

My kids will be visiting for Christmas and have asked to go shooting, so more ammo is definitely needed.

Surely you only need 2 or 3 bullets or are you planning to swing by a high school ?

Quote: zooo @ 6th December 2015, 2:07 PM GMT

:O
I love Cadbury's chocolate.

So do I, especially their Bournville; but I was pissed off with them when they bought out the Fry's company and discontinued their Chocolate Cream Egg, which I thought was far superior to the Cadbury's Crème Egg.
Angry