I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,774

Quote: Chappers @ 17th October 2015, 10:44 PM BST

Tonbridge, England: Police Investigating Reports of Clowns in Vans Chasing Students
People in clown masks reportedly have approached students on separate occasions, the Mirror reported. "My daughter has a phobia of clowns and literally goes into a panic attack," a parent said.

To the parent: "so who do you think she got it from then?" Cool

Instead of a panic attack she should go into a clown attack. Right to the balls.

Quote: zooo @ 17th October 2015, 10:48 PM BST

Instead of a panic attack she should go into a clown attack. Right to the balls.

:D

Now it seems ze Germans bunged him too.

"I know nothing"

Don't mention zer var.............

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 18th October 2015, 9:12 AM BST

"I know nothing"

He was probably just following orders.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2015, 7:07 PM BST

I don't know, he's a crafty bastard. Bringing the World Cup to Germany was his own monstrous project, the final step to make himself immortal. He's not the type that follows orders.

He won the World Cup as a player, then he won it again as a manager. He even had a number one hit in the German charts: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQUJfpcSRQ0

YES!

YES!

Did that twice to account for 2 balls.

The son of the peer Lord Lucan, who disappeared almost 41 years ago, has applied to have his father declared "presumed dead". Surely an ideal time to see how recently it was Brittan was paid his weekly state pension.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2015, 7:07 PM BST

Yeah, postal orders.

Glasgow bar helicopter crash 2013 - on the news this morning it said that the fuel supply switches were off and it of course ran out of fuel, but this Graudian report slightly contradicts that.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/22/second-group-families-report-glasgow-helicopter-crash-clutha

Whatever, it was a terrible incident. It haunts me now as to what those people in the helicopter were going through in those last moments and the people in the bar having a jolly time................ :(

One problem is that the helicopter didn't have a black box, so it looks like we'll never know the full story. That was 2 years past at Christmas and last Christmas it was the bin lorry tragedy. I'm hoping things don't come in threes.

As your famous fellow Scot would say "We're doomed!", but I hope not. :)

A woman in America out hunting was shot by her dog Trigger!

I pissed myself laughing!