I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,759

A 4 year old cop getting away with murder.

You've got one crazy country.

Quote: sootyj @ 5th August 2015, 5:44 PM BST

A 4 year old cop getting away with murder.

You've got one crazy country.

;)

I always thougt that Batman woman was a bit iffy. An accountant at KidsCompany said that there were some dodgy financial transactions going on.

Once more my case that heads of charities get paid to much. People don't donate to finance someone's lifestyle.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th August 2015, 10:28 PM BST

I always thougt that Batman woman was a bit iffy. An accountant at KidsCompany said that there were some dodgy financial transactions going on.

Once more my case that heads of charities get paid to much. People don't donate to finance someone's lifestyle.

Now she is on the news blaming everyone else. >_<

Dear Mr Cameron,

I like children.

If I let you kiss me on both cheeks, would you please send me £3m ? Oh, best make it £3,000,025 so I can buy a daft hat.

Cash would be nice.

Love

Dave OR.

Well where do you begin about her? Always taken up with herself. Self-opinionated. Charismatic my arse!

Quote: keewik @ 5th August 2015, 11:36 PM BST

Well where do you begin about her? Always taken up with herself. Self-opinionated. Charismatic my arse!

Just a big self-opinionated show off and because she's got a funny sounding name they want to be seen to be multi-cultural.

Kids Company sets a terrible example of what a lot of other charities do well and on a tighter budget then most state bodies.
But in one article in the Guardian the writer makes a great point. They should stop being ashamed of what they are, none profit making corporations reliant on givernment grants.
Kids Company isn't Barnardos or the NSPCC who do sterling work and who's financial records are available for inspection. And even then it would be good if the stuff they did well, could be kept and continued.
As it is Kid's Company seems to have been kept alive by bungs from the Tories, the last one for £3,000,000 in the teeth of civil service objections. Who wanted to show themselves as being compassionate, whilst wrecking every youth work or child protection team in the land with cuts.
That Mrs Caramel Trifle Dress was party to that is reason enough for her to be sacked.

"PM 'mesmerised' by charity that ate up £37million public cash: Cameron's ties to Kids Company founder under scrutiny over claims Number 10 pushed through money despite concerns over mismanagement"

So is Fattyma Greenlanternupyerkhyberpass going to tell us how much she had of that over the years?

A 90,000 squid annual salary, which for the size of the organisation is modest.

I suspect she made far more as a consultant and author, which now she got to resign will spiral upwards.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 6th August 2015, 1:13 PM BST

Well, you changed your tune. A complete volte-face, from the apologist to the ad hominem.

It's supposed to be a charity, which uses the public assumption that money donated will reach the needy. The public assumes altruism and is rightly enraged when it is shown to be just a money-making career scam for those under the 'charity' umbrella.

I very much doubt it. More likely she'll become some sort of pariah as more evidence surfaces about the charity's connections with street gangs, drug dealing and sexual abuse, as her high-powered friends drop her like a red-hot brick.

I do wonder why you post stuff, does it make you happy.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 6th August 2015, 1:53 PM BST

What an odd comment, prima facie.

I note you evade addressing the discussion.

Did you enjoy typing that as well.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 6th August 2015, 12:48 AM BST

Kids Company chugging @ the BCG

Forgot all about that thread.

Charles should never have married her.

We've had the Hiroshima anniversary and now it is 70 years since Nagasaki. Terrible, terrible pictures of people burnt alive and still living.

Would the Japanese have carried on much longer without the bombs? I doubt it, but at least there was a lesson learnt that no one should consider their use again..........ever.