I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,762

I see Andrew Neil has finally married. Do you think he's needing somebody to care for him in old age?

I thought Molly the dog was his life partner.

Yes.

Andrew Neil has been the same age for at least the last three decades.

He has managed up until now.

She was at the wedding.

Even though she looks waaaay younger than him, I believe their ages are 66 and 44? So not really that big a difference.

Quote: keewik @ 16th August 2015, 9:15 PM BST

She was at the wedding.

Awwww. I bet she was the ring bearer.

Quote: zooo @ 16th August 2015, 9:17 PM BST

Even though she looks waaaay younger than him, I believe their ages are 66 and 44? So not really that big a difference.

Only 66 with hair like that??????

That's what Wikipedia says! I did assume he was a bit older than that.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th August 2015, 9:37 PM BST

Only 66 with hair like that??????

As I said, 72 since 1985. :D

How the hell has that pilot survived the Shoreham Air Crash - if he pulls through he is going to be one lucky man; not like the poor bastards who were out for a jolly weekend jaunt in their cars.

More bodies to be found it seems and seeing that people carrier fiercely ablaze makes me shudder. Terrible, terrible, terrible. :(

So with this Chris Norman fella.

Is it churlish of me to suspect he booted a restrained Jihadi a few times to get his name in the papers?

He had to do something to get in the news because Smokie were finished years ago.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd August 2015, 10:10 PM BST

He had to do something to get in the news because Smokie were finished years ago.

Weren't their songs by Chinn and.....???

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd August 2015, 9:33 PM BST

So with this Chris Norman fella.

Is it churlish of me to suspect he booted a restrained Jihadi a few times to get his name in the papers?

No, cynical. What with the horrific atrocities that we have had to witness over the last year or so I think there are few of us wouldn't have given this lump of shit a kick.

"I found the bag of guns in the park and thought I would do a robbery" For f**k's sake, can't he do better than that; but more to the point, if he was a known Jihadi how the FUCK did he manage to get on a train with all that equipment?????????

:O One Diarrhection are splitting up!! What am I going to do with my life now. Teary

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th August 2015, 6:56 PM BST

:O One Diarrhection are splitting up!! What am I going to do with my life now. Teary

I fear we might get 4 times as much shit.