I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,812

So the term "better out than in" doesn't appear to apply to a Trump in America. Comedy gold, or Armageddon ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ted-cruz-hits-wife-heidi-in-the-face_uk_5729933ce4b0ade291a103d5?l6fxcv4cluilo9a4i&utm_hp_ref=uk

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 4th May 2016, 11:03 AM BST

So the term "better out than in" doesn't appear to apply to a Trump in America. Comedy gold, or Armageddon ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ted-cruz-hits-wife-heidi-in-the-face_uk_5729933ce4b0ade291a103d5?l6fxcv4cluilo9a4i&utm_hp_ref=uk

I think I might go live on Pluto. I'm not sure it will be far enough away though.

Any other planet looks pretty inviting right now, though don't think I can currently afford the bus fare and not sure if the pubs would be as good.

What scares me is that it appears in the land of the free, anyone can get in, historically. But can he cause more harm than they did? I think so.

Bush was a trigger-happy dingbat but at least he was operated from behind by a gang of puppeteers . . . not sure that Trump is a willing automaton, and his idealistic views for harmony are up there with all the pies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we're all doomed.
:O :( :S

Quote: fopdoodle @ 4th May 2016, 12:21 PM BST

What scares me is that it appears in the land of the free, anyone can get in, historically. But can he cause more harm than they did? I think so.

A President Trump wouldn't do any of the crap that he's promised. He might turn out to be a decent president, but I have my doubts. Either way, we're stuck with choosing between two Democrats in November: Hillary and Trump. I don't want to see an ancient, out of touch, liar in the White House, but that's what they both are. Hillary is so tied to the establishment and foreign money that I could never vote for her. She should be in jail at best, and disqualified at least, for mishandling classified information. And she's far more "trigger happy" than Trump will ever be...

I'm gonna hold my nose and vote for Trump. Hopefully The Donald will choose a decent VP and decide early on that he'd rather go back to "reality" television and step down.

Putin must be rubbing his hands together with glee:

The German military, once the most feared fighting force in Europe, is being forced to lay down its weapons by restrictive new overtime limits.

German soldiers taking part in a four-week Nato exercise in Norway earlier this year had to leave after just 12 days because they had gone over their overtime limits, it has emerged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/german-army-forced-to-lay-down-weapons-due-to-overtime-limits/

Quote: DaButt @ 4th May 2016, 3:56 PM BST

I'm gonna hold my nose and vote for Trump.

You don't have to vote for him, you can lead a popular people's uprising, or even an unpopular one. What's the point of all that gun ownership in America, this is the day the gun lobby has been waiting for ! I'm off to buy shares in Smith and Western.

I am embarrassed to live on this planet.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 4th May 2016, 4:58 PM BST

I'm off to buy shares in Smith and Western.

Smith & Wesson.

Trump makes big claims about what he can achieve, but he couldn't even manage to acquire a farm he wanted, because the farmer wouldn't be bought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Forbes_(farmer)

People don't need to worry about Trump

An American president has NO say in what goes on in that country

They are all mere puppets

They do as they are told and say what they are told to say once in the Whitehouse

Quote: DaButt @ 4th May 2016, 5:57 PM BST

Smith & Wesson.

I like them a lot.

Yo Trump!! Ya got my vote. Sensible policies, forward thinking, and a super size helping of real substance, go team!!!!!!

I used to love Aprentice USA which was much better than the British version and Trump seemed like a decent guy but the crap he has been spouting for the last few months makes me dispair.

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th May 2016, 6:58 PM BST

An American president has NO say in what goes on in that country

Enlighten us with another conspiracy theory.

Everybody remembers where they were when Kennedy died? I was on the roof of the book depository. Second hand rifle anyone? Sorry no ammo.......

Quote: paulted @ 4th May 2016, 7:27 PM BST

Everybody remembers where they were when Kennedy died? I was on the roof of the book depository. Second hand rifle anyone? Sorry no ammo.......

In my pram but being very advanced and blessed with telepathic powers I distinctly recall Ted Cruz's father talking to Lee Harvey Oswald about his plans.

Anyhow, here in the dear old United Kingdom it's battle bus crooks day. Vote Michael Crick for London Mayor.