I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,817

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2016, 7:31 PM BST

I'm sold.

"We are not ameowsed."

:D

Quote: DaButt @ 12th May 2016, 1:31 PM BST

Glad to see that he's tackling the nation's pressing problems, although I wish it hadn't been an animal that I eat on occasion.

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2016, 2:24 PM BST

Is ours a badger?
I bet we don't even have one. So boring.

Quote: Nogget @ 12th May 2016, 5:08 PM BST

It's officially a lion, but a bulldog seems more obvious.

I didn't know we had one. It's sort of interesting that neither the US or the UK have chosen the human. Humans would have been my expectation because of the arrogance of leaders - and very few eat them of course.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th May 2016, 11:24 PM BST

I didn't know we had one. It's sort of interesting that neither the US or the UK have chosen the human. Humans would have been my expectation because of the arrogance of leaders - and very few eat them of course.

I know the robin came top of a poll for national bird, but a bit lame I thought to represent Britain as they may look nice but are small relative to others and shit on everything. :|

Quote: fopdoodle @ 13th May 2016, 12:00 AM BST

I know the robin came top of a poll for national bird, but a bit lame I thought to represent Britain as they may look nice but are small relative to others and shit on everything. :|

Laughing out loud

At least it wasn't the wood pigeon. :)

I posted this here because I thought some people overlook the football thread but this needed a wider audience/comments - especially from zooo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/e2c91a48-df95-4398-bf5f-ffe6fde64aac?intc_type=promo&intc_location=sport&intc_campaign=theworstfootballkits&intc_linkname=bbcthree_ent_article

Quote: Chappers @ 17th May 2016, 9:56 PM BST

I posted this here because I thought some people overlook the football thread but this needed a wider audience/comments - especially from zooo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/e2c91a48-df95-4398-bf5f-ffe6fde64aac?intc_type=promo&intc_location=sport&intc_campaign=theworstfootballkits&intc_linkname=bbcthree_ent_article

Nothing beats this though.

Quote: Nogget @ 18th May 2016, 7:15 AM BST

Crikey . . . that IS shocking! Didn't they realise they were all wearing different trainers? :O :P

Quote: Chappers @ 17th May 2016, 9:56 PM BST

Jaysus. The first one is kind of fun but makes me feel sick.

The Colorado Caribou is amazing - looks like something someone might wear at a 70s gay pride parade. I actually like the camouflage one though.

Quote: Nogget @ 18th May 2016, 7:15 AM BST

I remember seeing that before.

How could it be acceptable and who would want to wear it?

Bloody awful. But I doubt they had much choice.

Quote: zooo @ 18th May 2016, 8:10 PM BST

Bloody awful. But I doubt they had much choice.

Well I can't see any blood.

I just heard breaking news on the radio that Sinéad O'Connor has been missing recently and there were fears for her well being. Sadly after a long search she has been found safe and well.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th May 2016, 10:49 PM BST

I just heard breaking news on the radio that Sinéad O'Connor has been missing recently and there were fears for her well being. Sadly after a long search she has been found safe and well.

Yeouch!

John Barrowman fell down on Loose Women - sadly, not far enough. :O Huh? :P

Quote: fopdoodle @ 20th May 2016, 12:11 PM BST

Yeouch!

John Barrowman fell down on Loose Women - sadly, not far enough. :O Huh? :P

For a chubby waxwork he's surprisingly good in Arrow.