Series 1, Episode 3 - Friends And Enemies
In this episode, Friends and Enemies, the series explores the characters who revolve around Del and Rodney's world including Trigger, Boycie, Denzil and Del's arch enemy DCI Slater.
As well as Sir David Jason and Nicholas Lyndhurst there are contributions from the cast including John Challis, Sue Holderness, Tessa Peake-Jones, Gwyneth Strong and Patrick Murray as well as insights from the show's biggest fans, such as Jonathon Ross and Danny Baker.
- Tuesday 12th September 2017
- 60 minutes
- 0.28 million viewers (1.30% audience share)
- Wednesday 13th September 2017 at 7:00pm on Gold
- Sunday 17th September 2017 at 4:00pm on Gold
- Wednesday 8th November 2017 at 8:20pm on Gold
- Saturday 11th November 2017 at 8:30pm on Gold
This deluxe appreciation of John Sullivan's peerless sitcom continues, profiling its supporting cast. Boycie, Marlene, Denzel and Mickey all get their due, but there is a particularly heartfelt tribute to broom-pushing dimbulb Trigger. The reconvened cast and crew also get to react to some never-before-seen outtakes from the show's uproarious live tapings, including some cushty business with barman Mike and a beermat.Graeme Virtue, The Guardian, 12th September 2017