- Sketch Show
- 2008 - 2011
- CBBC, BBC One, BBC Two
- 39 (3 series)
- Jeremy Salsby
- David Armand, James Bachman, Marcus Brigstocke, Anna Crilly, Justin Edwards, Mel Giedroyc, Marek Larwood, Nick Mohammed and more
- Toby Davies, Justin Edwards, Mark Evans, David Armand, Chris Reddy, Moray Hunter, Marek Larwood, James Bachman and more
- Ian Curtis
- Tom Miller, Jeremy Salsby, Melissa Hardinge and Graham Stuart
Sorry, I've Got No Head is a fast-paced and irreverent "grown-up" sketch show for children, in which all the roles are played by adults.
Favourites include Jasmine and Prudith, who think everything will cost "a thousand pounds"; the Fearless Vikings, who are scared of everything; and Ross from the Outer Hebrides, who has the dubious distinction of being the only pupil in a school with just one teacher.
New characters for Series 2 included Embarrassed Louise, who struggles to deal with an unusual problem; an angry Snowman, who battles for equality in everyday life; and a sitcom featuring a family of dung beetles.
New characters in Series 3 included Colin and Malcolm, the airline trolley dollies who can't stop eating and Tony, who lives down the back of a sofa.
- Also known as
- SIGNH (Acronym)
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Friday 27th June 2008 at 4:55pm on BBC Two
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 12th August 2011 at 5pm on CBBC
- Most recent repeats