- Sketch Show
- 2008 - 2011
- CBBC, BBC One, BBC Two
- 39 (3 series)
- Jeremy Salsby
- David Armand, James Bachman, Marcus Brigstocke, Anna Crilly, Justin Edwards, Mel Giedroyc, Marek Larwood, Nick Mohammed and others
- David Armand, Marc Blakewill, James Harris, Marcus Brigstocke, Anna Crilly, Toby Davies, Justin Edwards, Mark Evans and others
- Ian Curtis
- Tom Miller and Jeremy Salsby
Sorry, I've Got No Head is a fast-paced and irreverent "grown-up" sketch show for children, in which all the roles are played by adults.
Favourites include Jasmine and Prudith, who think everything will cost "a thousand pounds"; the Fearless Vikings, who are scared of everything; and Ross from the Outer Hebrides, who has the dubious distinction of being the only pupil in a school with just one teacher.
New characters for Series 2 included Embarrassed Louise, who struggles to deal with an unusual problem; an angry Snowman, who battles for equality in everyday life; and a sitcom featuring a family of dung beetles.
New characters in Series 3 included Colin and Malcolm, the airline trolley dollies who can't stop eating and Tony, who lives down the back of a sofa.
- Production company
- Also known as
- SIGNH (Acronym)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Friday 27th June 2008 on BBC Two at 4:55pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 12th August 2011 on CBBC at 5pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Saturday 28th March 2015 at 6:05pm