Catherine Tate: Laughing At The Noughties
Catherine Tate: Laughing At The Noughties is a two-hour romp through the very best comedy of the 'Noughties'
- Channel 4
- Howard Davidson, Beren Money and Deborah Sargeant
- Catherine Tate, Alan Carr, David Walliams, Noel Fielding, Rob Brydon, David Tennant, Leigh Francis, Dom Joly and others
- Richard Dean and Mark Jones
- Lindsay Jex, Richard Dean, Mark Jones and Clive Tulloh
Catherine Tate: Laughing At The Noughties is a two-hour romp through the very best comedy of the 'Noughties'.
Sketch-show sensation Catherine tells the story of the decade in which she became a household name. She meets with comedy glitterati Alan Carr, David Walliams, Noel Fielding, Rob Brydon and her Doctor Who co-star, David Tennant, all of whom reflect on the greatest comedy moments in recent history.
As well as showcasing all the most entertaining, memorable comedy of the time, the documentary also features newsreel and pop culture archive that contextualises the gags. It reveals not just what was funny, but why it was funny.
Catherine's journey provides new insight and revelations and features anecdotes from some of the biggest names in comedy.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Saturday 17th December 2011 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Episode length
- 120 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 26th August 2013 at 12:50am