- 1997 - 2001
- Channel 4
- 7 (1 series)
- Chris Morris, Mark Heap, Kevin Eldon, Doon Mackichan, David Cann, Barbara Durkin, Amelia Bullmore, Albert Welling and more
- Chris Morris, Peter Baynham, Arthur Mathews and Graham Linehan
- Michael Cumming
- Caroline Leddy, Chris Morris, Peter Fincham and Alison MacPhail
Acting as the anchor as well as acting as various reporters, in Brass Eye Morris mocks the sensationalism and moral panics going on in the news at the time, delving into subjects such as animal right, the war on drugs, and most infamously the moral panic in the press over paedophilia.
As well as mocking the news, the show also attacked celebrity campaigns, coming up various mock campaigns and getting real-life celebs to spout nonsense, most notably over "cake" - a completely fictional drug that ended up being mentioned in Parliament by an MP at the time.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Music by Chris Morris and Jonathan Whitehead.
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 29th January 1997 at 9:30pm on Channel 4
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 26th July 2001 at 10:35pm on Channel 4
- All previous repeats
- Tuesday 21st August 2012 at 12:35am on 4seven
- Friday 17th August 2012 at 11:55pm on 4seven - Episode 1
- Thursday 16th August 2012 at 11:30pm on C4 - Episode 1