Stand-up show starring Jack Barry performed on the following days in August 2019...
Your best friend (and acclaimed stand-up) Jack Barry is worried about you. The world's turned to shit and you haven't been laughing enough. He's going to roughly slap you around the face with his jokes and tell you to get a hold of yourself. Don't worry - everything is going to be okay. As seen on The Russell Howard Hour and in Catastrophe, Cuckoo and Netflix's Turn Up Charlie. Writer for Mock the Week. 'The finest of British comedy... effortlessly endearing' ***** (EdFestMag.com). **** (Sunday Times). **** (List). **** (Skinny).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- 2Northdown: Our top ten picks of Edinburgh Fringe 2019
- The Sunday Post: Q&A: Jack Barry
- Moody Comedy: Jack Barry: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Chortle: 10x10: Ten shows to celebrate the Moon landings
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 3 August.