Status report Page 6,120

Despite Ukraine being at war , it's not stopped 'hot sexy Ukrainian girls' filling my spam folder with offers of dates

Lets be honest, if they were keen to meet local men in your area before...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th February 2022, 10:42 AM

Aunt Bessie is so bountiful with her dumplings ? - I buy a pack of 8 each week to put 4 in the 2 casseroles I make for me and my wife (chicken, beef, pork, lamb rotation), and this morning I found the packet had 9.

I'm a winner! ?

Aunt Bessie has been even more bountiful as the packet I opened this morning had 10 in it!!

She's given me 2 lovely dumplings free of charge - what a lovely lady. ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th February 2022, 10:42 AM

Aunt Bessie is so bountiful with her dumplings ? - I buy a pack of 8 each week to put 4 in the 2 casseroles I make for me and my wife (chicken, beef, pork, lamb rotation), and this morning I found the packet had 9.
I'm a winner! ?

And somewhere there is a programmer of Robots being chastised with the words: "No you start counting from ONE not from ZERO !!"

Quote: billwill @ 3rd March 2022, 1:45 PM

And somewhere there is a programmer of Robots being chastised with the words: "No you start counting from ONE not from ZERO !!"

How does that explain an extra 2? And there was me thinking it was some buxom lady that gave me 2 extra of her luscious dumplings.

Being an automation designer, I would suspect they are sold by weight rather than number.
The weighing dispenser part of the machine has a minimum weight parameter and if it is too low it will try juggle one more in before it drops them into the bagging machine.
Dumplings are are not perfectly uniform so I suppose two will get through occasionally.
The company won't care as they have to meet the minimum weight that it says on the bag.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd March 2022, 4:19 PM

Dumplings are are not perfectly uniform .................................

Yes, now you come to mention it, I have noticed that over the years - some are more bountiful than others, and some come in odd shapes

Quote: DaButt @ 2nd March 2022, 12:14 PM

Grabbing some breakfast at the Fort Lauderdale airport. They don't serve alcohol until 8 AM. :(

How uncivilised.

I have just built my own nuclear shelter.

This is what you do.

Ingredients

Two lamb chops
Two carrots
One tin of Heinz tomato soup
One large onion

Utensils

One saucepan
One spoon
One tin opener
One electric ring
One water tap
One hole punch
Four pieces of sticky back plastic
One rubber tube
One snorkel
One stopper

Instructions

Switch on the electric ring and let it warm up to a gentle heat.
Open the tin of tomato soup with a tin opener and pour the soup into a saucepan.
Place the large onion in a hole punch and punch a hole in it - then put the large onion on the floor.
Affix one end of the rubber tube into the hole of the onion and the other end of the rubber tube to the water tap.

Switch the water tap on at a low level so that the large onion only gently inflates.
Put the saucepan of soup onto the electric ring and keep it there until the soup is warm.
Then take the saucepan from the ring, switch the electric to the ring off, and find your spoon.
Using your spoon, drink the warm soup.

By this time, the large onion will have inflated to around 10 feet in diameter.
Switch off the water tap.
Very quickly, place the two carrots into your ears and affix them with two sheets of the sticky back plastic so you can't hear.
Place yourself immediately beside the hole in the large onion and become familiar with where that hole is with your hands.
Similarly make sure that the stopper and snorkel are beside you so you know where they are.

Next, place the two lamb chops over your eyes and affix them with the two other sheets of sticky back plastic so you can't see.
Put on your snorkel and remove the rubber tube from the hole.
Crawl quickly with your stopper through the hole so as to be fully inside the large onion.
Then put the stopper from the inside into the hole.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th March 2022, 11:31 AM

I have just built my own nuclear shelter.

This is what you do.

Ingredients

Two lamb chops
Two carrots
One tin of Heinz tomato soup
One large onion

Utensils

One saucepan
One spoon
One tin opener
One electric ring
One water tap
One hole punch
Four pieces of sticky back plastic
One rubber tube
One snorkel
One stopper

You forgot the heron.

Quote: Aaron @ 4th March 2022, 11:46 AM

You forgot the heron.

Wouldn't fancy injecting that

You forgot the heron.

Yes I did but can we please concentrate on the important things.

I sincerely hope you haven't let your dog off the leash as there are 38 sheep in this field.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th March 2022, 2:29 PM

I sincerely hope you haven't let your dog off the leash as there are 38 sheep in this field.

Who, sir?
Me, sir?!
No, sir!
You, sir!

You forgot the heron.

That's not how you spell Heroin.

Quote: Aaron @ 4th March 2022, 3:16 PM

Who, sir?
Me, sir?!
No, sir!
You, sir!

Very, very good yes.

(laughs)

Have you evert thought about doing a few turns yourself?