Status report Page 6,116

I was going to respond to a post on Facebook until it said "Content no longer available." It was obviously against their standards!

"They are bringing out a Transgender James Bond film to please the wokes. Bond starts as a man and ends up a woman. It's called Cocktopussy."

FINALLY, got my booster jab booked.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd November 2021, 4:18 PM

I'll be getting my second jab November 16

Did they contact you - or did you have to chase it?

Chase it. Three times I tried to book, but it wasn't 6 months and one week (?!) since my last (second) one.

I'm due on the 18th, according to their supposed timetable - but round here they seem to be a good three weeks behind.
We'll see...

Just cut up the meat and measured out the spices for 5.5 pounds (2.5 killergrams for you Euro types) each of andouille, tasso, and Asiago/basil/sun-dried tomato sausages. I'll grind and stuff it tomorrow, then I'll smoke the tasso and andouille Friday or Saturday. Stop by my house next week and I'll serve you a fantastic bowl of Cajun red beans & rice.

Ain't it bloody typical - after chasing a booster jab for weeks and finally booking one yesterday, I receive this letter this morning telling me I am a priority.

Clearly not a priority as much as Richard Madeley. Angry

Nice easy NHS number to remember.

Rang the barber to make an appointment.

"3 o'clock this afternoon would suit me best."

Seeing barber 11.30 Monday morning.

Great; Super...

I hope it looks fabulous city Arizona.

I just saw something on Facebook which made me crease up. Try as I could I couldn't copy it though.

BBC Breakfast 14th October Charlie and Naga introducing the days programming saying that they would be talking to Nicola Sturgeon but in error they showed a clip of Wee Jimmie Krankie. Someone at the BBC having a laugh and the two presenters cracked miles when he apologised that they'd shown the wrong clip. I wonder what happened to the person who inserted the clip.

But 14th October was not a Friday as the female presenter stated (I should know it was my birthday). The last time October 14th was a Friday was 2016. And Nicola Sturgeon was not first minister then.

I smell a rat. I think we would have heard a lot more about it had it actually happened (HIGNFY for one).

Sound detective work Billy.
Also, completely different video quality gives it away
"Fake News" to quote some old has-been.
20 seconds Googling clears things up (funny how it does that)
This is the original - and arguably funnier - clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMvIXC8ouHo

Careful out there, guys - bad people are lying to you.